problem newbie: maitreya blender to sl

jdoet

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1902 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hello, so newbie in creating clothes for maitreya I started trying to create a t-shirt from Marvelous designer then imported to blender and finally saved with avastar to upload to SL, I still find myself with this problem my teeshirt so it's stuck to my lara dev kit clothes under blender, is not in SL: it's probably a problem of newbie, but if someone could tell me what I forget, it would be nice.

as many videos are in English and I'm french, I have a little trouble following them :( , but i try ^o^

thank you so much for your help

0b30c7801e297625fe38da968af1f039.png72f4752d2c785798d2dcdfea9fd8222f.png

Thank you again for your help Kyra and Gingir , I have certainly misunderstood (grrr my poor english ) how to use the "bind to armature", because setting on "meshes" and not on "bones" as I had seen in a video, I have a better result!
here is what I get now: what do you advise me to improve this without having to use the alfas of the maitreya hud?

I really hope not to pollute the forum with my questions of newbie, but I did not find an answer in the French part of the forum

to learn and have the same menus of tutorials video  i use blender 2.75 and avatar 1.7.1

0183dd430760d03daf0524bf721aee11.png

Edited by jdoet

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1902 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.