problem with the winter cabin

Ger29

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1900 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hi, I have a problem with the winter cabin and token control. I can not put a winter cabin in any place when I put on myself, I'm in a strange box.

The token does not work, hud is not able to click, etc. How to use this premium gift? I would like to add one person who can visit my home, I can not do it.

54 minutes ago, Ger29 said:

hi, I have a problem with the winter cabin and token control. I can not put a winter cabin in any place when I put on myself, I'm in a strange box.

The token does not work, hud is not able to click, etc. How to use this premium gift? I would like to add one person who can visit my home, I can not do it.

not easy to answer with the info you give...

main question: do you own land where you can put it? If you try to rezz it at random places, it's not likely going to work.

4 hours ago, Ger29 said:

The initial cabin box titled 'Winter Cabin (Add to Unpack)" should attach when you 'add' it and put your avatar into a position of holding the box in front of you - and then it will auto-unpack itself to a folder in your inventory (folder name 'Winter Cabin').  Inside that folder are 2 objects and a notecard.  The item called 'Winter Cabin' inside that folder is the cabin itself -- drag it to the ground and use it as you wish.

The item called 'Winter Wonderland - Premium Members Token 2018' inside that folder is not needed for you cabin. It was needed for some things at the Winter Wonderland area, but now is nothing but a souvenir.  If you want you can still unpacked it.  You will need to again 'add' it and it will use an animation to have you holding a box over your head, and it will then auto-unpack itself into a folder.  The two items inside the folder are simply 2 versions of the same thing.  One is a HUD version and one attaches an object to you.  However, like I said, they are not longer useful - they allowed you to get some special items at the Winter Wonderland. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Ger29 said:

ok, that is, I understand that the token does not apply as described in the note. in that case, can I authorize someone to visit my home?when I'm not in

If you are talking about the cabin, then the answers are in the "Winter Cabin Help" notecard.  Use the Security option of the Home Control System.

If you are talking about a different home, are you using a Linden Home, or a place on the mainland that you "own" or a place anywhere that you "rent"?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1900 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.