2 Questions about adding poses to furniture.

Star3K

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1902 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 minutes ago, Star3K said:

Question 1:  AVSitter2 Or CasperTech SimpleSit Sitter, Which is better for a new furniture creator?

Question 2: Where can I get poses or animations so I can add them to my furniture when I make them. 

Question 1.  AVsitter for me

Question 2.  From full perm animation merchants inword or on the MP.  There a few;  Kabuki, RNP,  Anja's and more.  You just have to follow their licences 

I have never tried the casper tech simple sit.  Is it just for single sits, or couples or multiple set ups?   I have used AVsitter for about 4/5 years along with all its add-ons . 

The names i posted are good animators.  It all depends what you are putting animations into and what you like, what fits your furniture, adult or pg.  How many you want, what your budget is.  You really should go out there and see them and decide what is best for you or even make  your own  

Yea I wanna do all the poses above adult, sits, couples all that on like simple small beds and couches for like little hangout places and stuff. Alright thanks tho Ill do some research and see what I should do then. I asked about casper tech because its cheaper but ill research them both first then see. Much love

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Star3K said:

I asked about casper tech because its cheaper but ill research them both first then see.

Research a little bit and you will find out AV-Sitter is open source now...

As long as you don't use it commercially everything should be fine anyways. If using it commercially please adhere to the licence provided with the open source version...

For me it is as simple as this: if I ever start selling furniture I will buy it, until then I will fool around with the open source version and licence.

Edited by Fionalein
  • Like 1

I purchased the AvSitter system many years ago, I have found it very useful in not only posing, but also including items, the adjust features are the most useful, as not everyone is the same height, or wants to sit exactly where you decide they should sit. 

I would suggest looking at what people use in the products you have purchased or see that are similar to what you plan on creating, but avsitter is very good. 

adding a little remark about the question itself, there is a difference between what you ask and what the thread is about.
For most people a pose isn't a animation. Poses in furniture make it very unnatural because it's static. You need animations to make the sit natural, it's non static.

Edited by Ethan Paslong
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Ethan Paslong said:

adding a little remark about the question itself, there is a difference between what you ask and what the thread is about.
For most people a pose isn't a animation. Poses in furniture make it very unnatural because it's static. You need animations to make the sit natural, it's non static.

Poses are just special cases of animations with the number of animation frames equaling 1. I have even seen people adding poses to AOs.

Edited by Fionalein

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1902 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.