Jared Spearsong

Cant downgrade back to basic..HELP!!!

Question

I want to down grade back to basic but i cant figure out how to release my land holdings. All i have left is my mainland that came with my membership but i cant get rid of it. Please help me!!!!!

3 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, Jared Spearsong said:

I want to down grade back to basic but i cant figure out how to release my land holdings. All i have left is my mainland that came with my membership but i cant get rid of it. Please help me!!!!!

Stand on your land.  Click ABANDON LAND tab.  Note that FEES (tier) are retroactive so you may end up paying for a month of tier after you downgrade. You an see when your tier is due in the website member area of the avatar that owns the land. 

If you only have a 1024 then I think the tier is $4 now. 

image.png.6febfa8e0386a999000d6210248a3285.png

Edited by Chic Aeon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Jared Spearsong said:

Go to you Linden Home and either right click on the land itself or click World / About Land from the menu.  Then click Abandon Land

• Like 2

Also check to make sure that you don't have any tier donated to any groups.  Under "Land Manager" on your account dashboard, click "Group Land" and look at each group name to make sure that the donation amount is 0. 

If the donation amount is larger than zero for a group, then you will need to bring up the group info inworld, switch to the tab showing land donations and 0 out the amount you have donated. 

• Like 2