Post your best system avatar look! (Throwback friday)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1875 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I think when sculpties came out back then,I took full advantage of it and then some..The clothes and all the neat things we could wear..

It was such a nice change from loose fitting prim things..These are my throwbacks to my system avatar during sculptie phase.

My house always looked like this full of practice  junk all over the place..hehehehehe

junk pileCeka Unpluggedstudio_021

I never thought one day I would go full mesh body and head,but now can't see me ever going back.. Things just keep getting better and better here in SL..

hehehehe

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 7

Bit late for this one but I had a rummage through my inventory. The snapshots are all re-created from old stuff I still own, but taken today with decent graphics settings & lighting. Because all my old snapshots were taken on a crappy computer and the quality was so bad.

Apparently, despite what I said in the inventory-organising thread, I did not wear the same outfit every day for 9 years. This was a very early look, c. 2009, back when I was a regular club dancer in a Neko club and going through a brief short-hair phase.

29567738_classic1.png.d2c1eb545d0c3806c6ddec8b476145f9.png

But I did wear the same outfit a lot of the time, and this is it. I loved those patchwork jeans so much. No mesh here, the clothes are all system layer with sculpt collar and cuffs, the shoes are also made of sculpts. I took a trip back to Ahern for this one. Still had two hands, because until Slink brought out mesh ones, there wasn't any way to be missing just one of them (my experiment with invisiprims was ditched very quickly).  I bought this skin in about 2014 and stuck with it until I went fully mesh last year and the hair was my regular one before mesh hair was a thing.

1982290759_classic2.png.52346b4560296625dd91208814cb8f12.png

I was doing the fantasy/elf thing back then too, mostly with stuff from Bare Rose. I have apparently deleted my favourite classic elf outfit but here's another I found. 

1382561623_clasic3.png.67ac12567b339caa0e5ada1fa93e7acd.png

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This was always one of my favorite stylings.

snapshot_001b.jpg?w=640snapshot_018.jpg?w=640snapshot_036a.jpg?w=640

Some of these creators are long gone. I really loved Snow's eyes. So much so that I used them exclusively and still do.

Outfit: Crush in Lusty Red by Wishbox
Mask: Civetta Venetzia Mask by Illusions
Hat: Veiled Steampunk Top Hat by Arundel Design
Boots: Tiffany Ankle Boots in RUBY by Karu Karu
Jewelry: Christine Jewelry Set in Black & Red by Virtual Impressions
Hair: Isabelle in Deep Black by Emo-tions
Makeup: .:Glamorize:. True Cherry by Micalia Darkrose
Nails: Deluxe FingerNails V4.6 By Jamman
Skin: Sharise Mocha Bare by Adam n Eve
Eyes: Elven Eyes in Leaf ~*By Snow*~

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1875 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.