chibiusa Ling

Post your best system avatar look! (Throwback friday)

I think mesh has had enough of a spotlight in recent years. Lets move away from it and have fun with throwback Friday.

Post pictures of your best system avatar outfits!. Heres my best system avatar with a spankingly awesome non system hat I added that I found on marketplace

Screen-Shot-2019-02-01-at-15-46-22.png

Your move forum folk

• Like 8

Well, SL15B made me do it.  Genuine 1st birthday cake t-shirt :) 

Newbie look 180618.jpg

Edited by Garnet Psaltery
T-shirt factoid.
  • Like 10

Here are a couple of my modeling alt. I'll post more later.

snapshot_011.jpg

snapshot_013.jpg

snapshot_008.jpg

snapshot_010.jpg

Edited by Selene Gregoire
  • Like 12

17 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

2 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

Love them!. Both of your avatars are awesome!. Keep them coming!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I don't have a good selection at hand right now, because I'm on my laptop (and because I lost most of my photos when the computer I started SL with took it last breath mid-session), but here is a picture from 2011, when I worked in a club and dressed up as a vampire for a themed party:

48757iF767EC149EC0EA4C.png

• Like 13

766967275_blushportraitsep11.png.8a4db561abe26ef7edf4496e71c5d6e7.png

Can't believe I ever wore my boobs this big! Taken in 2011. I haven't seen my system body or head in years. 

Edited by Blush Bravin
  • Like 13
  • Haha 1

Candid shot, I might wear her for the rest of the day^^

f1PpO4W.png

Edit: I *just* realized one of my Meeroo totally wanted in on that posing action LOL.

And this is the old profile pic I found in my texture folder to go along with it:

iooVjB1.png

Edited by Syn Anatine
  • Like 12

13 minutes ago, Syn Anatine said:

Ohhh wow yours is so pretty!!. See, system avatars rock. Theres wayyyyyy too much hate against them at times.

• Like 2

Going through my old Flickr photos (now fewer with the 1000 picture limit) this is my favorite and most fun. Not a long time look of course but very CHIC --- back in 2012.  I am SO GLAD we have better hands and feet now LOL. 

1548530166_chic2012.thumb.png.2706ea02d168a01ba3335ef77e6c9d25.png

• Like 13

I only use system avatars, the mesh ones look great but for me the system avatars are just fine and better yet free.  I love this outfit, although I am wearing mesh hair, my favorite prim hair is in the last picture, that outfit is usually my default.  

Snapshot_002.jpg

Snapshot_003.jpg

Snapshot_074.png

• Like 11

Probably one of my favorite old dancing gowns - because of how it moved.  This was back in mid-2010.

1114735422_20100620-LittleMeJewell-LittaCees2ndAnniversary.jpg.04e6995cfba8ee176db73be131ddc3ab.jpg

359852619_20100620-Lil(d).jpg.92c0d58fa4494897857424253eaf9fbf.jpg

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 10

I loved when this happened before it was an option..You had to take advantage of the moment back then..hehehehe

3744236875_f006249c48_o.jpg

• Like 8
  • Haha 2

I chose this picture because the Jewellery was by Fiachra that I mentioned in another post was a fantastic prim manipulator, it is all prim, no texture cheats, and the hilarity of the earrings and a matching bracelet you cannot see, is that he did not know about Shift Drag at the time, and created everything up to that point by taking a copy of the piece and rezzing it and moving it into place, over and over again. When I learned of shift drag via the Blog by Luminosity Store owner ( she invented the hair toaster and did some amazing clothing, and would do blog posts and help educate Residents ) it changed his world, it was incredible what he could do, I miss him. Also prim hair from Diversity hair, it used to be fun to be able to edit hair, move strands etc, I miss that about prim hair.

:)

Sasy 2007.jpg

• Like 8

SL just wasn't enough in the early days. Here's me gigging live at a Tavern in Skyrim :D

AveLisette.jpg

Edited by Maryanne Solo
  • Like 7

15 hours ago, chibiusa Ling said:

Ohhh wow yours is so pretty!!. See, system avatars rock. Theres wayyyyyy too much hate against them at times.

So mesh clothes still count as system?

• Like 1

I have some of my system avi's closing their eyes and smiling.  Most mesh avi's do not know that system avi's can have animated faces too.

prayer.png

prayer2.png

Snapshot_074.png

Edited by FairreLilette
edit in smiling photo
  • Like 8