Post your best system avatar look! (Throwback friday)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1879 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I think mesh has had enough of a spotlight in recent years. Lets move away from it and have fun with throwback Friday.

Post pictures of your best system avatar outfits!. Heres my best system avatar with a spankingly awesome non system hat I added that I found on marketplace

Screen-Shot-2019-02-01-at-15-46-22.png

Your move forum folk

• Like 8

I don't have a good selection at hand right now, because I'm on my laptop (and because I lost most of my photos when the computer I started SL with took it last breath mid-session), but here is a picture from 2011, when I worked in a club and dressed up as a vampire for a themed party:

48757iF767EC149EC0EA4C.png

• Like 13

Candid shot, I might wear her for the rest of the day^^

f1PpO4W.png

Edit: I *just* realized one of my Meeroo totally wanted in on that posing action LOL.

And this is the old profile pic I found in my texture folder to go along with it:

iooVjB1.png

Edited by Syn Anatine
  • Like 12

I chose this picture because the Jewellery was by Fiachra that I mentioned in another post was a fantastic prim manipulator, it is all prim, no texture cheats, and the hilarity of the earrings and a matching bracelet you cannot see, is that he did not know about Shift Drag at the time, and created everything up to that point by taking a copy of the piece and rezzing it and moving it into place, over and over again. When I learned of shift drag via the Blog by Luminosity Store owner ( she invented the hair toaster and did some amazing clothing, and would do blog posts and help educate Residents ) it changed his world, it was incredible what he could do, I miss him. Also prim hair from Diversity hair, it used to be fun to be able to edit hair, move strands etc, I miss that about prim hair.

:)

Sasy 2007.jpg

• Like 8

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1879 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.