HUD bug?

chibiusa Ling

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1906 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So, in my latest HUD I have an inventory panel. When you click on a inventory slot another panel appears over it asking which of the inventory buttons on the main HUD you want to assign the item to.  I think I am experiencing some kind of bug. The first time you click on a inventory slot the assign panel moves forward and positions itself over the slot but in order for it to appear you have to right click the HUD or click on another slot, in which case it moves and then appears. The panel is re positioning itself correctly so its not a positioning error, its just literally invisible, even though there is no alpha applied, until you right click the HUD or click to move it to another slot. The same happens when clicking the small close button, it moves back into position behind the inventory panel but ghosts over the front until you again right click the HUD to make it vanish. 

Anyone ever experienced this?. Everything is literally working perfectly....just this weird HUD bug?

Small changes sometimes don't trigger a viewer update. So it's there but you don't see it.
If it's a bug it's a viewer bug, but maybe the sim server just don't send an update so it's LL's fault :)
That's a general problem with small changes. Maybe try to move the tabs 1m instead of 1cm?

I have no experiences with huds though - my huds move the texture position to change content. That seems to work.

On 2/1/2019 at 5:42 AM, chibiusa Ling said:

This can happen if you have been editing the script a lot. Try scrubbing it to remove left over garbage. It can also happen with some scripts which have been edited often and the script itself is corrupted. If it is a bug i not experienced it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1906 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.