Pounds too lindens?? UK 🇬🇧

dann87

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1817 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, dann87 said:

Can anyone tell me how many lindens I would get if I was too put 20pounds on? Anyone from the UK help me with this question? thanks 

google is your friend for conversion, it changes daily... sometimes even per hour

https://www.currency-calc.com/USD_GBP

after that you can calculate your L$ at the accountpage..

Edited by Ethan Paslong
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, dann87 said:

@Ethan Paslong thanks.. can I use credit straight credit card? Or does it have too be done by PayPal ? 

you can use (verified/controlled) paypal, but if you have a (real, not debit) Credit Card you also can tie that directly to your payment info at your account page. ( most prepaid and debit cards will get declined by the payment handler for SL)

To extend the information here slightly - UK "debit cards" generally operate differently underneath to their US cousins and merchants that "can't do debit cards / can only do credit cards" do not (in my experience) actually run in to the same problems for UK-issued cards as they might with US-issuers.

I have had zero problems using my UK-issued Visa-Debit type card (aka "normal bank card", in UK terms) to return to Premium and buy L$ on the Lindex, literally in the last week.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1817 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.