Not good enough

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1909 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

29 minutes ago, Phil Deakins said:

Janet. Different people have different views AND experiences. Some of the views and experiences don't agree with yours, so there is no reason for you to write what I've quoted. It may well be that LL's practises are just fine with you. I have no doubt that up to 48 hours and more is just peachy for some people. But it's not for others. So try to allow for people whose views and experiences are different to yours.

I didn’t write what you quoted. I don’t even know what that statement means.

You absolutely can write your experiences and opinions, just like I can continue to point out the FACTS vs your opinion! That’s what a forum is for. 48 hr turnaround is perfectly reasonable for an issue. You can point out an anecdote of the time you....or anything else you want all day long. It’s still going to pale in comparison to the very real data that was presented.

So yeah, I’m allowed to disagree with you too and I’m allowed to do it as often as you post your opinion.

• Like 5

Phil, what bugs me here and I'm sure others is the OP complaining about the ticket service when he has yet to explore the Live Chat option and has failed to explain why he hasn't or even what his issue is. It's a service reserved for Premium members, i.e., those like the OP, who is at pains to constantly remind us that he is a paying member. If he comes back and says he got nowhere using Live Chat, fine, then perhaps I'll take him seriously but not until then. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nyll Bergbahn said:

... he has yet to explore the Live Chat option and has failed to explain why he hasn't or even what his issue is.

I'll take a SWAG: There was another recent thread about a problem affecting the OP's avatar -- later discovered to affect everybody else on a particular region, too, as long as the OP was present. This rings a bell with scripters -- a familiar artifact of how some script permissions are enforced on group-owned land -- so there's a theory of what's going wrong, no real shortcut for finding the specific scripted object that may be causing it, but @Whirly Fizzle suggested Support could invoke a special tool to identify the item and fix the problem. That thread drifted around for a while after that suggestion with no feedback about what may have been tried. 

That suggestion was made last Saturday. The first post of this current thread claims "I submitted ticket last week on ... an urgent matter, and I am still waiting for it to be processed, this now has been nearly a week" which seems nearly synchronous.

• Thanks 4

48 minutes ago, janetosilio said:

You absolutely can write your experiences and opinions, just like I can continue to point out the FACTS vs your opinion! That’s what a forum is for. 48 hr turnaround is perfectly reasonable for an issue. You can point out an anecdote of the time you....or anything else you want all day long. It’s still going to pale in comparison to the very real data that was presented.

What you consider top be facts are just your opinions. Don't confuse the two. Example: you wrote "48 hr turnaround is perfectly reasonable for an issue". That's your opinion. It's also a fact as far as you are concerned. But it's not some people's opinion, and it's not a fact as far as they are concerned. Another example: it's a fact that you wrote and posted what I quoted, in spite of the fact that you say you didn't ;)

You see, Janet, the very data that was presented fails to satisfy many people's criteria for good customer service. So you are mistaken about what pales in comparison to what.

2 minutes ago, janetosilio said:

Really dude? You’re doing “Nuh uh...yes you did” now? 

My point still stands, you’re being ridiculous.

Please try not to be so silly, Janet. You posted a post on page 3. I quoted it in its entirety. You said you didn't write what I quoted. I said you did, and that it's still there. What silly game are you playing?

If you think it's ridiculous for someone to have a different opinion/view than you, that's alright. I think everyone knows exactly who is being ridiculous here ;)

• Administrators

Hey guys,

This thread is starting to get off topic, you guys know how I feel about that, especially when it interupts my morning coffee!

So let's drive it back in the right direction...

As one of the Supervisors of the support teams, I can say that the amount of time it takes for us to respond to our Resident's, is important to us. Myself and the rest of the support management team are always actively working to find ways to improve how we handle things for our Residents, including how quickly we can resolve whatever is causing a negative experience for you. 

I've seen it mentioned as well, but we also have alternative means of contact, that if it is a feature you have access to, I encourage you to use it. For all billing issues, we do have a dedicated billing line. For anyone with Premium, you can access our Live Chat, and last but not least for anyone who has Concierge access we also have a line where you can contact for a multitude of reasons and receive assistance.

I would also like to point out, that the information Patch posted, is just support tickets, that doesn't include the amount of live chats, phone calls and abuse reports we also receive and address on a daily basis.

I've unlocked this thread for commenting again now, I just wanted to have the opportunity to get us back on track before more comments were posted.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 9

1 hour ago, Tommy Linden said:

Hey guys,

This thread is starting to get off topic, you guys know how I feel about that, especially when it interupts my morning coffee!

So let's drive it back in the right direction...

As one of the Supervisors of the support teams, I can say that the amount of time it takes for us to respond to our Resident's, is important to us. Myself and the rest of the support management team are always actively working to find ways to improve how we handle things for our Residents, including how quickly we can resolve whatever is causing a negative experience for you. 

I've seen it mentioned as well, but we also have alternative means of contact, that if it is a feature you have access to, I encourage you to use it. For all billing issues, we do have a dedicated billing line. For anyone with Premium, you can access our Live Chat, and last but not least for anyone who has Concierge access we also have a line where you can contact for a multitude of reasons and receive assistance.

I would also like to point out, that the information Patch posted, is just support tickets, that doesn't include the amount of live chats, phone calls and abuse reports we also receive and address on a daily basis.

I've unlocked this thread for commenting again now, I just wanted to have the opportunity to get us back on track before more comments were posted.

Thanks, Tommy!

2 hours ago, Pamela Galli said:

An amazing thing to me is that LL provides support to those who are using the service for free. They could easily have decided basic accounts are on their own. 

Also let’s not forget the front line support team, which is merchants. 

And TPV support. Mostly Firestorm. ;)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1909 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.