LindenLabs Billing

pamela Fishnet

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1635 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

ive been waiting for Money to cash out since last year december 

ive send ina  support ticket twice and also that has still been in progress... days after 

is there a Phone number  to lindelabs billing  for germany all the numbers that has been listed  on the web  aint going threw at all

i even send them a email and nothing  back yet ... getting frustraited here 

11 answers to this question

21 minutes ago, pamela Fishnet said:

ive send ina  support ticket twice and also that has still been in progress... days after 

is there a Phone number  to lindelabs billing  for germany all the numbers that has been listed  on the web  aint going threw at all

Make sure you look in the backend website to see if you have any open tickets (or closed by now) for things you may not have received as an email (especially if you used an email that you didn't check).  If you have tried to cash out above a certain level of US dollars you will need to comply with some identity stuff. If you missed that you  may be out of luck.  

yea i been checking  its all still in progress   the support  ticket and the transaction .. of the  money transfer well idenification  should not  be a  problem after all they got all that info  plus  foto ID  and  bank info and  all since 2013  so  and never had the  problem before just recently it stoped  and have no way of getting thew  to them since i moved  back to germany i cant even call them  to ask whats  wrong 

How long  would a support ticket Progress Take i  would  think 24 hrs?  but its been longer then that now since i did a support ticket 

Edited by pamela Fishnet

52 minutes ago, pamela Fishnet said:

How long  would a support ticket Progress Take i  would  think 24 hrs?  but its been longer then that now since i did a support ticket 

It can take over a week to get a response to support tickets.

Billing support phone numbers are here:
https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/31000131008-billing-support

On 1/31/2019 at 3:36 PM, pamela Fishnet said:

What is taking that long, the conversion from L's to USD ? or the payout to paypal from USD already sold ? if it is the former, what price are you selling at ? are there bazillions of L's ahead of you. Have you tried cancelling and trying to sell again if pending ? I personally have not had any issues.

• Like 1

I'm in the same boat as OP. Had a payout started in January, got notice to re-verify ID, then talked to Linden on the support ticket. It's now been over five business days since the last update to 'in progress' for the payout to PayPal. First time I've had an issue with payout since my first payout in 2007.

On 10/26/2019 at 6:02 PM, CheyenneAvenged said:

well cant buy L$

Er...what we meant was, exactly what sort of payment method are you trying to add?  Linden Lab accepts major credit cards, or a verified PayPal or Skrill account.  "Verified" means that your account is backed up by a RL bank account or credit card.  LL does NOT accept most prepaid or debit cards.

For more information, read: https://community.secondlife.com/knowledgebase/english/billing-r11/#Section__2_1

If you need to contact someone, call the Linden Lab billing hotline: 800-294-1067 or 703-286-6277

On 10/28/2019 at 2:51 PM, Lindal Kidd said:

Er...what we meant was, exactly what sort of payment method are you trying to add?  Linden Lab accepts major credit cards, or a verified PayPal or Skrill account.  "Verified" means that your account is backed up by a RL bank account or credit card.  LL does NOT accept most prepaid or debit cards.

For more information, read: https://community.secondlife.com/knowledgebase/english/billing-r11/#Section__2_1

If you need to contact someone, call the Linden Lab billing hotline: 800-294-1067 or 703-286-6277

If ringing from abroad, use Skype to call the free number, saves you the cost of an international call (ie. it's free over WiFi)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1635 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.