Deploy plans... well a bit late now.

Marianne McCann

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1909 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

:ph34r: I resent the comparison with cattle it is NOT moosic to my ears.  On de udder side.....

No I got the info via Qie's  public spirited post of Simon Linden's statement at the SUG.  That the info is late is almost a given at the moment! :|

• Like 1

A propos of the STILL absent Server Roll update information, I would like to ask additionally why my homestead was restarted at 7:08am SLT today? 

These random restarts may be the result of some other region on the same sim-server as Woods of Heaven, but in all my years in SL this has never happened before, to my knowledge.

This is the second time our homestead has been restarted on days other than scheduled Rolling Restart days. O.o

There you go Whirly, like London buses, you wait and wait, then two turn up together!

Edited by Aishagain
spelling

A couple of times (in about ten years) I've seen degraded performance in a region I've been visiting so I've raised a ticket or got on to live chat to report it, with the result that there's been a restart within minutes. Sometimes restarts happen because a random user reports a problem that LL reckon should be fixed by a restart.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1909 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.