Looking for These Eyes

Catastrophic Misfit

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1910 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

SPIRIT Skins - Kaleria Common #6 [Genus] 

I saw folks with eyes similar to those pictured here (they may or may not be the right ones). What sets them apart is the ring. I'm looking for the texture, specifically, and I know they are compatible with the Catwa Animated Eyes, as I've seen the pupils "dilate" in-game. (I don't think they come with the Catwa Eyes as a default option, though I may be mistaken.) However, marketplace keyword searches and googlings have given me very little to go on. I would appreciate any help: a marketplace link, vendor name, in-world store location, photo...

Thanks in advance : )

8 hours ago, Catastrophic Misfit said:

SPIRIT Skins - Kaleria Common #6 [Genus] 

I saw folks with eyes similar to those pictured here (they may or may not be the right ones). What sets them apart is the ring. I'm looking for the texture, specifically, and I know they are compatible with the Catwa Animated Eyes, as I've seen the pupils "dilate" in-game. (I don't think they come with the Catwa Eyes as a default option, though I may be mistaken.) However, marketplace keyword searches and googlings have given me very little to go on. I would appreciate any help: a marketplace link, vendor name, in-world store location, photo...

Thanks in advance : )

That is created by Spirit Skins for Genus, was one of their Gachas.

I'm sure they make one similar for Catwa or similar.  Here's a link to their Flickr page:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/151761134@N04/

Thanks for reminding me about this creator - I probably have a ton of her items languishing in my inventory!

FYI I went over to the store - I don't think that the Gacha is for the eyes - it seems to be only for the lip and shadow applier and, interestingly although it says "Genus" on it, it's selling Catwa in the machine so buyer beware (I bought a couple of them, that's how I know)

Edited by Elora Lunasea

Hey, thanks, I actually just discovered that store earlier today and marked it. They seem to have a lot in the way of natural skins and I intend to go back.

That being said, my question remains open! I just provided this photo for reference; the eyes I seek may not be the ones pictured. My idea was to provide a probable image of the texture I saw in-game, along with the description that they are compatible with Catwa's Animated Eyes, in that they can have a pupil 'dilation' effect.

Better question: can someone explain how the Catwa Animated Eyes work? There are many eye textures available with the white ring I'm looking for, but will the actual animation (the pupil dilation) only work with eye textures that were made specifically for the animated eyes? Also, here's another example of the style of eyes I'm looking for. I actually really like these, so if someone knows more about these eyes, feel free to share : )

Sintiklia - Lipstick Rich - DEMO

Edited by Catastrophic Misfit

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1910 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.