Can't log in

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1874 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Need to find a quick way to find a sim that is up?

Go to the MP and just click search.. Look through some of the vendors for their in world stores,click in world store link.. It should either give you a location to a sim or say it's not available now..

if it's not available,just rinse and repeat until one is..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I guess all I can do right now is to wait for a response from my support ticket.  This seems very odd. All my accounts can't login. If this is not happening to many others, then it seems like it must have something to do with me in particular. I hope I get some kind of explanation of the cause.

30 minutes ago, Twa Hinkle said:

I guess all I can do right now is to wait for a response from my support ticket.  This seems very odd. All my accounts can't login. If this is not happening to many others, then it seems like it must have something to do with me in particular. I hope I get some kind of explanation of the cause.

just a silly question... did you reboot your sytem and connection ( = incuding modem/router ) before trying again?... if not... try

Edited by Ethan Paslong

52 minutes ago, Twa Hinkle said:

what is the message saying when it won't let you in..It would be easier to get an idea of what's going on..

Rebooting viewer/client computer seems to have fixed it. Wonders what went wrong. I don't think in more than 12 years here I've ran into something like this. Hmm.. worries my SSD is going bad.. or something. Anyway, thanks for helping.

Edited by Twa Hinkle

6 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Need to find a quick way to find a sim that is up?

Go to the MP and just click search.. Look through some of the vendors for their in world stores,click in world store link.. It should either give you a location to a sim or say it's not available now..

if it's not available,just rinse and repeat until one is..

Brilliant advice Ceka! I've just had the same login fail  "Unknown Reason", so I went to MP, and the first store I chose worked, then I tp'd home immediately and that worked. So something is going on...……. (Firestorm). I would have tried the SL viewer if it hadn't got me in. :)

I just had the same problem with an alt. I was using the LL viewer and already logged in on this account on FS. I tried logging in at various locations, including where this account was located, to no avail. But after closing the LL viewer and reopening it connected first time.

37 minutes ago, Walpurgisnacht said:

I just had the same problem with an alt. I was using the LL viewer and already logged in on this account on FS. I tried logging in at various locations, including where this account was located, to no avail. But after closing the LL viewer and reopening it connected first time.

I think you might be on to something here. I had this happen to me last night. I was logged into the LL viewer on an alt testing BoM and tried logging in Debi with the FS viewer and got that error message. I logged off the alt and tried logging in Debi again with FS and went through with no issue at all. 

5 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

What version of the LL and Firestorm viewers are you all using?  

I just logged in an alt w/ LL viewer and than another alt with Firestorm and had no issues.  However, I'm still running version 5 of both viewers.

I am not using the most recent FS. I believe it's the last one before the animesh viewer was released. As for the LL viewer, it's the BoM viewer that's currently on the download page. I just downloaded it two days ago. Today I've been in and out of both FS and the BoM viewer with no issues. It only happened to me once yesterday and I had been in and out a couple of times during the day yesterday. So there's no consistency to it. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1874 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.