Tired of being a loner...! Wanna make friends☺

Allegra2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1842 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello! thank you for clicking in

My name is Allegra *waves* . I'm not new to SL but I've never had actual friends in here. I only go shopping, sometimes clubbing and I move constantly because I like to play with houses/furniture/landscapes (not as detailed as a designer)... I'm pretty lonely in this huge world, when I go out I only get hit on by males trying to hook up. I'm married in RL and not interested in having a relationship in SL, only friends :) 

I tend to zoom in on people and stalk their outfits, body parts and accessories. I'd love to hang with people that can take me to cool places or people to go out partying, or just sit by a bonfire and talk about stuff. I put together places to live that never get visited and that's just too sad  I want to make a change and start meeting people once and for all! 

I hope someone is interested in meeting and hanging out ;) IM inworld: Allegra2 Resident

• Like 6

On 29 janvier 2019 at 2:53 PM, Allegra2 said:

Hello! thank you for clicking in

My name is Allegra *waves* . I'm not new to SL but I've never had actual friends in here. I only go shopping, sometimes clubbing and I move constantly because I like to play with houses/furniture/landscapes (not as detailed as a designer)... I'm pretty lonely in this huge world, when I go out I only get hit on by males trying to hook up. I'm married in RL and not interested in having a relationship in SL, only friends :) 

I tend to zoom in on people and stalk their outfits, body parts and accessories. I'd love to hang with people that can take me to cool places or people to go out partying, or just sit by a bonfire and talk about stuff. I put together places to live that never get visited and that's just too sad  I want to make a change and start meeting people once and for all! 

I hope someone is interested in meeting and hanging out ;) IM inworld: Allegra2 Resident

Hi! *waves* :) I'm Cateleya. Nice to meet you. I feel your pain with SL. The same things happens to me. I've never really had friends on here either.

I'd be nice to have friends to just hang and chat with. Teleport different places and explore and etc. We seem to have things in common and you seem really cool. Just message me. :) 

• 1 month later...

Hi Allegra, 

It's quite funny ..  this is my first time in this forum, and I stopped here by reading your name. It may be coincidence and your name is of a person I know from distance. I only say that I love to go dancing mostly to one club. 

Maybe there can be many Allegra's, but if you are that one or not, this isn't so important. I like to read profiles and shopping and dancing ... well I'd love to read you in-game.

The most funniest thing would be when we talk next time at our favorite dance club (if you're that Allegra). If not, no problem. Sometimes I have due to timezone issues, very lonesome moments. So maybe a good friendship can give us both a nice time.

Hi Allegra,

I'm dealing with the same issues, well..i did have friends, but since i took a break, they've magically dissappeared, i just keep working on my house and visit clubs and hang a bit. Until now i've made - some - friends, but i'm always happy to have more!  btw, i'm doing photography, landscaping, and decorating in-world. you can IM me when you feel like it! (same goes for others that deal with the "friends" issue!:))

Find me inworld under the name of Niko7513 (a.k.a. Warren Finch)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1842 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.