Searching a black robe from the 2. rococo or the following founding period

JaneD DeCuir

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4739 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Definitions: The second rococo time was from 1850 to 1870. The following founding period was from 1870 to 1890. Fashion based on french or italian styles. Requirements: Black shiny silk with lace ruffles and flexi skirtparts. Hat with hairmesh and -bands. Sun umbrella with lace bands around the screen. Matching lace corset in black with lace or black white satin. Thanks

I think you probably meant to write "1750 to 1780".

The Rococo period came out of the Baroque period & reached its heigiht in France during 1730's, the reign of Louie the XV & XVI. (Think the court of Versailles.) 

You can try searching on "Baroque" & "Rococo" on the SL forums, but I recommend looking on the internet first, so you can weed out the outfits that are obviously not correct for the time period.  There is an appropriate & inexpensive black & white striped dress on SL Marketplace named after the "Sleepy Hollow" movie with Johnny Depp. There are also some good outfits at the Versailles & Coure de Provence sims. If you find a modifiable cloak that isn't shinny enough, you may be able to make the prim ruffles shinny. Good luck.

Hi Jane. Please have a look at this:

http://fashiontruhistory.blogspot.com/2006/04/rococo-fashion-era.html

baroque.jpg

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/RFyre-Empress-Black-Noir-Womens-17th-Century-Gown-TagVampire-TagGoth-TagFantasy-TagMedieval/8538

This store has many rococo and baroque outfits you might want to check. I hope you find what you are looking for.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4739 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.