Don't make to much money!

Artorius Constantine

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1889 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

We're sorry but you didn't make enough money fast enough for us to allow you to take the money you made out this month.

No your 12 plus years in world, full records of who you are, and the fact that all the records of your income are clearly visible to us and through your store, we will not allow you to have your money.

" These limits are in place to facilitate a business relationship between you and Second Life,"

Umm how does charging me a small fortune to cash out, making me wait days under normal circumstances for money and now not allowing me to take out my money that I earned facilitating anything?

These people are really a fun bunch to deal with.

If this wasn't my sole source of income....................

On 1/28/2019 at 10:03 PM, Artorius Constantine said:

we will not allow you to have your money

Sounds like you want to apply for Level 2 residency?

There's a limit to the amount of money you can transfer from SL to your bank, to comply with laws that prevent money laundering and other schemes. To increase the limit, all you need to do is ask. Link on this page:

https://accounts.secondlife.com/lindex/economic_limits

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was once 3rd tier Enterprise level, No clue when they dropped me down. (I was a Land Baron in the days before Zindra).

It was all good as long as I was giving them thousands a month in land tier.

I also could have been more clear in my OP but I was really PO'd.

They denied my cash out tier increase request. Some ridiculous line about last months average sales and to try again in a few months.

All I know is I hit the ceiling several weeks in a row before making the request and USD cash was accumulating in SL instead of my pocket.

That answer was unacceptable and after a full week of back and forth (and me being unnecessarily rude once, unfortunately) they reversed the decision and bumped me up a tier.

Next week I'll be getting my new teeth and it'll be barely in time for my trip to China. Thanks to LL for jumping me up so I could gather the cash I needed to get them in time. It could have been less aggravation but it did get done.  I wasn't looking forward to going on an International Televised Robot Competition with my nasty old cracked up fake teeth. Thanks!

Edited by Artorius Constantine
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Artorius Constantine said:

I was once 3rd tier Enterprise level, No clue when they dropped me down. (I was a Land Baron in the days before Zindra).

It was all good as long as I was giving them thousands a month in land tier.

I also could have been more clear in my OP but I was really PO'd.

They denied my cash out tier increase request. Some ridiculous line about last months average sales and to try again in a few months.

All I know is I hit the ceiling several weeks in a row before making the request and USD cash was accumulating in SL instead of my pocket.

That answer was unacceptable and after a full week of back and forth (and me being unnecessarily rude once, unfortunately) they reversed the decision and bumped me up a tier.

Next week I'll be getting my new teeth and it'll be barely in time for my trip to China. Thanks to LL for jumping me up so I could gather the cash I needed to get them in time. It could have been less aggravation but it did get done.  I wasn't looking forward to going on an International Televised Robot Competition with my nasty old cracked up fake teeth. Thanks!

For those of us on the dark theme.  

• Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, bigmoe Whitfield said:

For those of us on the dark theme.  

Thanks, highlighting didn’t work.  Now that  I’m able to actually read it..perhaps once the OP understands the “actual rules” regarding cash outs, then they will be ok. The rules are there to protect us all from fraud, etc.

Are you serious?

I've become a big fan of the following quote as of late.

"Everything you just said was wrong."

LL reversed the decision because I was right.  Let me say that again in case you missed it. I was right, they applied the policy incorrectly and they granted my request.

I think if anyone needs a "basic understanding" of anything it's you, and the thing is the English language. Thanks for trying to troll after the fact but you're a day late and a brain cell short.

I think I'll just ignore you from now on. I have no time for people who can't bother to read before they reply.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Artorius Constantine said:

Are you serious?

I've become a big fan of the following quote as of late.

"Everything you just said was wrong."

LL reversed the decision because I was right.  Let me say that again in case you missed it. I was right, they applied the policy incorrectly and they granted my request.

I think if anyone needs a "basic understanding" of anything it's you, and the thing is the English language. Thanks for trying to troll after the fact but you're a day late and a brain cell short.

I think I'll just ignore you from now on. I have no time for people who can't bother to read before they reply.

Nope, I assumed (wrongly). Sorry, and congratulations.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Artorius Constantine said:

you make it sound like you won a war while it's a total normal request you had to file... nothing special.

Increase Your Limits

If the limits listed above don't meet your needs, you may request a review of your account to increase your limits. Include information about your needs. We'll review your request, and if appropriate create additional limits or make adjustments to the existing limits.

On 1/28/2019 at 4:03 PM, Artorius Constantine said:

If this wasn't my sole source of income....................

That is your first mistake. Kind of like Youtubers who decided they can make it big and quit their jobs and then all of their videos get demonetized when they changed the rules. What will happen if and or when the bottom drops out of SL? Or you get sick in RL and can't make things for SL?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

That is your first mistake. Kind of like Youtubers who decided they can make it big and quit their jobs and then all of their videos get demonetized when they changed the rules. What will happen if and or when the bottom drops out of SL? Or you get sick in RL and can't make things for SL?

OMG!!! :o How have we never thought of that?! Thank you so much for sharing your wisdom with us and pointing us out the obvious! Without you it would have never even occur to us!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Rya Nitely said:

There are some people I admire here, you're one.

Making a mistake is easy, but admitting it takes a strong, self confident personality.

Thank you very much! Somehow I had confused the OP (“I need to buy my teeth before my trip”) with the post I had quoted (“I got my teeth!”) and due to skimming, failed to read fully. When I’m wrong, I’m wrong!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1889 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.