Hiring a Facebook manager

Carlo Islar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1908 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am looking to hire a manager for Islar Emporiums FB page. Your job will be to manage the site, and post any news I may give you to post. This may be offers, events, pictures and so on.

Its a demand that you know how to operate FB well, and that I dont have to tell you things twice once we get started.

The pay will be very modest in the start, but as the emporium grow, so will your pay.

Please send me a NC to me inworlds, with your details containing age, experience, preferable examples of pages you manage. If I am interested, I will contact you for a job interview within few days.

The FB page is not published yet.

Follow my picks inworlds to see my stores, and to get an idea of what I am doing.

Edited by Carlo Islar

This is a really vague ad that I feel most people will gloss over.  No one should really send their information to you without clarification as to what kind of store this is for, without having to investigate it themselves.  

Is this for one store or an entire empire of them? 

How many hours should they be expected to dedicate themselves, per week, to this?

When you say " The pay will be very modest in the start " what exactly does that mean?  What is the base starting rate?

Can you provide links to your stores in-world and/or on the MP?

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1908 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.