Bloodsong Termagant

Pet Adoption Agencies for Animals

i'm not new to roleplay, but i haven't done much if any of it in SL.

does anybody have a pet (for animals, not bdsm 'pets') adoption agency they can reommend?  i did a search in sl, but it's not always clear what type of pet they're talking about. 

thanks a bunch!

• Like 1

On 2/1/2019 at 5:01 PM, JaclynFashion said:

Kid adoption sims have pet boards 

yeah some do, one of my feral friends uses one...

On 1/28/2019 at 4:48 PM, Bloodsong Termagant said:

but it's not always clear what type of pet they're talking about. 

he says about the same... he told me he was the only feral in the "pet" database rest was nekos ... :/

If you want I can ask him when he happens to be online once again which one he used. I know there is a demand both for feral horses looking for owners as well as riders looking for horses... maybe RP sim clusters have a room for dogs as well. If you don't mind RPing a working dog I think I saw several SL police departments look for K9 units (don't ask me why though. Who wants a police dog when you can have a police manticore?).

Edited by Fionalein

i did see one kid adoption place with i think the option for pets... all the boards were empty.  so if you know of any currently active adoption agencies for families and animals, that would help narrow down the search :)

fiona, i'd be really really interested to know what group or groups your friend uses.

i have seen in the teegle  update group that horse avatars and/or stable owners post looking for rp.  hmmm.  i do now have a big dog avatar that might make a (very scary) police dog.  but for my puppy, i was just looking for something lightweight and playful.

fersiara; that's... not the pet adoption i was talking about.  thanks for the link, though!  :)

On 2/27/2019 at 11:39 AM, Bloodsong Termagant said:

heyas!

i'm happy to report that the Fur Ever Adoption Center is what i was looking for!  they just re-opened. 

Can you please share the link, I used to love that place!