Market Place and Gacha resales

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2065 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Can those of us who barely, if ever, buy gachas please, please request a separate division for resellers? The MP is no longer my place to go. I go inworld  or I do without. I don't find things because I do not have the patience or the want to search through THOUSANDS of resellers. As a club worker I do not have time to shop. I find this frustrating and stupid. I loved MP for years, with all its hiccups I never complained. But the ridiculous results of search are no longer worth my time. It would be a simple process, and I would probably buy more gacha resales if I could find the other things I want. I am mostly a fatpack buyer, and have no interest in almost all gachas. Please LL, please consider this. I do not think I am the only one. I have been in this game from the beginning, and I don't think I have ever had any major complaints to be honest. But this is ridiculous, page after page of 96 results with NOTHING I want, and not because I don't buy.

12 minutes ago, Maddness Axon said:

Can those of us who barely, if ever, buy gachas please, please request a separate division for resellers? The MP is no longer my place to go. I go inworld  or I do without. I don't find things because I do not have the patience or the want to search through THOUSANDS of resellers. As a club worker I do not have time to shop. I find this frustrating and stupid. I loved MP for years, with all its hiccups I never complained. But the ridiculous results of search are no longer worth my time. It would be a simple process, and I would probably buy more gacha resales if I could find the other things I want. I am mostly a fatpack buyer, and have no interest in almost all gachas. Please LL, please consider this. I do not think I am the only one. I have been in this game from the beginning, and I don't think I have ever had any major complaints to be honest. But this is ridiculous, page after page of 96 results with NOTHING I want, and not because I don't buy.

there is one, only LL doesn't see the need to use it.

I'll point you to a simular topic started a while ago

Edited by Ethan Paslong

On 1/29/2019 at 12:00 AM, Ethan Paslong said:

there is one, only LL doesn't see the need to use it.

I'll point you to a simular topic started a while ago

I didn't know about it till a couple of days ago. I wonder if large sellers who are used to listing in other categories even know that it is there. I sell my excess gachas on the marketplace and will certainly make use of it. I know as a customer I hate having to sift through gachas when I am searching the marketplace, and if I am shopping for gachas I always search by the name anyway.

1 hour ago, Blush Bravin said:

I personally don't like the new gacha category. I think an item should be in a category that reflects what the item is and not how it was sold originally. Unless LL creates a ton of subcategories for the cacha section, it's useless IMO. 

This ^^    We should have just been given a tick-box, similar to the permission tick-boxes, to let us exclude them when we want to.  That makes much more logical sense to me.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

This ^^    We should have just been given a tick-box, similar to the permission tick-boxes, to let us exclude them when we want to.  That makes much more logical sense to me.

Yes, including an option to exclude DEMOs too.

Gachas. Once, many moons ago, I played a gacha. Never again.

However, my inventory is awash with gacha items. I love them. All small items, often under L$20 each, sometimes only L$5 each (much less than the cost of one random in-world play) and a few multi-purchases to make a little set of matching things. Thank goodness for gacha items in Marketplace!

• Like 3

On 1/28/2019 at 1:52 PM, Maddness Axon said:

I don't find things because I do not have the patience or the want to search through THOUSANDS of resellers.

Just underscoring Garnet's solution with a screenshot here. A pretty awesome solution to your problem:

1. Check 'Copy'

2. Click 'Refine search'

88281101b2f157c79cf4e3d650c26849.png.9430e190a4efad4bf2811ca3c0955b1d.png

Voilà. Most gachas are now gone from your search results list. Hope this will bring you back to MP.

Edited by Arduenn Schwartzman

On 1/29/2019 at 11:23 PM, Candice LittleBoots said:

Yes, including an option to exclude DEMOs too.

Gachas. Once, many moons ago, I played a gacha. Never again.

However, my inventory is awash with gacha items. I love them. All small items, often under L$20 each, sometimes only L$5 each (much less than the cost of one random in-world play) and a few multi-purchases to make a little set of matching things. Thank goodness for gacha items in Marketplace!

DEMOs should never show up in a search at all. they should be attached to an item listing and only be clickable there. 

4 hours ago, Arduenn Schwartzman said:

Just underscoring Garnet's solution with a screenshot here. A pretty awesome solution to your problem:

1. Check 'Transfer'

2. Click 'Refine search'

840d09cc1754afd217e00c8c07d65eb6.png.4bd6c0bf9ca8ee52aed1b2a52198d987.png

Voilà. Most gachas are now gone from your search results list. Hope this will bring you back to MP.

99% of all Gatchas are transferable. You need to check the Copy button.. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2065 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.