Jezsco92

Let me introduce myself...

Hello all wonderful people! 

My name is Zen. I am a vegan! (Wait don't go! I am only 80% Vegan and 20% Vegetarian and I use to eat meat). I have a little cottage in a forest, it is a sky dome. I have been on and off second life since 2012. This is my main account now and my second Avi. I am on here looking for friendship and a sl family. Im a little shy when making new friends and I feel like they all want benefits lol I am not interested in any kind of romance.

Heres why: I actually met my real life husband on second life in 2012. I believe true and 100% real relationships can form on here. I am 100% loyal to my husband and to have an sl husband/boyfriend/sex I feel like Im cheating on my oh so amazing husband, so thats never going to happen. 

I am looking for real friends, people I can be myself around and talk about anything. A family or possibly a roommate. 

In real life I am a wife and mother. I am taking college classes. I am a photographer. I do a ton of side jobs. I love gaming and having fun in nature. So any activities done outside are fun to me lol Camping, hiking, biking, catch, frisbee, volleyball, etc. I like bowling and going to museums. I am a believer in God. 

My favorite shows are:

The Walking Dead

Game Of Thrones

This Is Us

The Handmaids Tale

My favorite movies are: 

Pretty much everything known to man x)

This is just a little bit but I am hope its enough to form some friendships on here. IM me and we can get to know each other and talk more

45204887_1870623966346832_8491307724678627328_o.jpg

• Like 3

I'm always looking for friends I've been in Sl for going on 9yrs I enjoy going window shopping, exploring, going to events and fairs and sometimes going and dance at clubs. Feel free to come in world and add me and lets chat :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Bumping for fun? Or because you like the post?

No I just posted something very very inappropriate thing and I corrected. 

39 minutes ago, Derekmate said:

No I just posted something very very inappropriate thing and I corrected. 

Sorry, I guessed that after I had posted and saw you had “edited”. Good job, your “filter” is working!

To the original poster, I support you in your quest!

I am always looking for friends,  I am an SL  artist, would love to do something together sometime.

• Like 1