Sign in to follow this  
Motoko Oanomochi

Innovation in Sansar.

Hello,

After I seen some more or less hidden advertisements on this Sansar forum, maybe we can speak about innovations in Sansar ?

It is maybe time to speak about innovations on this platform to show what the platform is able and maybe tell us where it is ?

Best Regards, Motoko Oanomochi.

Edited by Motoko Oanomochi

So you're angry about something, and it seems like it's about not being accepted into the in crowd.

Did I get that right?

It's hard to tell as I don't think English is your primary language.

Or you got scolded about advertising a product? I don't even know if that's disallowed on her, but if it is it's probably because most people hate spammy advertising.

It's why something like 70% of internet browsers use an ad blocker.

Now about the title of this thread, I suspect you meant to say Innovation IN Sansar not ON, of course then you go on to talk about advertising not innovation in sansar, so I'm not sure.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Gindipple said:

So you're angry about something, and it seems like it's about not being accepted into the in crowd.

Did I get that right?

It's hard to tell as I don't think English is your primary language.

Or you got scolded about advertising a product? I don't even know if that's disallowed on her, but if it is it's probably because most people hate spammy advertising.

It's why something like 70% of internet browsers use an ad blocker.

Now about the title of this thread, I suspect you meant to say Innovation IN Sansar not ON, of course then you go on to talk about advertising not innovation in sansar, so I'm not sure.

Innovations >In Sansar, I mean innovation inside the platform Sansar to be more clear, at least clear enough now I hope :) .

The best way to know about innovations in Sansar is to go to the Project Meetings (or watch video) on Thursdays. 

The two big bits of news in my book were that the DEFAULT AVATAR with sliders for customization is back on the roadmap -- something many have been asking for during the last year AND we will be able to bundle items for sale (soft linking into one object that can be taken apart by the user) which will be very helpful for some products (I have several not on the store because they needed this feature).

Beyond that best to talk on the DISCORD board for Sansar. 

• Like 1