Xossi

Want to create a family?

Hello i am Xossi and i am looking to get to know some people. My account is 4 years old so i am not new to second life. Most of my time on second life i have been alone, people come and go. I would love to have some people in my life that i can count on and have around to make my experience and for me to make peoples experience on the game better. (it goes both ways) ;) 

About me 

Work: I am a nurse in real.

Personality: Whole lot of crazy, I am shy, when i get angry im scary. I am also very honest. Other then that i am a very nice person and show a lot of respect to people that respect me back.

Speak: Norwegian & English. (prefer if you are speaking english too)

Voice: Once i feel comfy enough with you and everyone around me ill use voice more and more. 

Music: Hip hop, rap, pop, house, trap, dubstep and techno.

Hobbies:

I'm a bit of a shopaholic i got to admit that. Always get a spot first day in all events to get me the newest stuff.

I'm slowly learning to create mesh and i do got a store that i am mainly focusing on but for me it take time to learn. If you create too id love to learn from you :) 

I love to go to clubs and dance my ass off!

Go to the beach.

Take photos for my Instagram, flickr and some times when im not lazy my blog also get updated.

Use photoshop and make videos.

If you think you got a lot in common with me please feel free to reply to this post or text me inworld. 

xoxo 😘❤️ 

Edited by Xossi
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Xossi said:

Greetings, fellow Scandin--

7 hours ago, Xossi said:

... Eh.

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Xossi said:

Hello i am Xossi and i am looking to get to know some people. My account is 4 years old so i am not new to second life. Most of my time on second life i have been alone, people come and go. I would love to have some people in my life that i can count on and have around to make my experience and for me to make peoples experience on the game better. (it goes both ways) ;) 

About me 

Work: I am a nurse in real.

Personality: Whole lot of crazy, I am shy, when i get angry im scary. I am also very honest. Other then that i am a very nice person and show a lot of respect to people that respect me back.

Speak: Norwegian & English. (prefer if you are speaking english too)

Voice: Once i feel comfy enough with you and everyone around me ill use voice more and more. 

Hobbies:

I'm a bit of a shopaholic i got to admit that. Always get a spot first day in all events to get me the newest stuff.

I'm slowly learning to create mesh and i do got a store that i am mainly focusing on but for me it take time to learn. If you create too id love to learn from you :) 

Go to the beach.

Take photos for my Instagram, flickr and some times when im not lazy my blog also get updated.

If you think you got a lot in common with me please feel free to reply to this post or text me inworld. 

xoxo 😘❤️ 

Hey I feel like we have a bunch in common and I would love to be a part of your family! 

I'm 18, a female, and I live in the states, though I was born in Toronto and spent most of my childhood/early teen years in Montreal, Quebec (despite that, no I do not speak French😣)

I am in love with hip hop, latin, indie, dancehall, afrobeat, and just about every other form of music besides rock, heavy metal and country (sorry I just don't have an ear for it).

I literally live for shopping, decorating my small little parcel of the world, taking pictures, and as of recently, I started sailing on the Blake sea, and just discovering old and new and just exciting places across the grid! 

I'm fairly new to SL (if you consider 8 months new 😆) and I will admit that I have a habit of staying for a few months and then taking breaks for another couple of months but that is due to college and stuff like that (plus sometimes I do get bored cuz all my creativity only seems to be directed towards my *****ty little drawings.)

I can voice but I prefer not to since I feel like I sound like an annoying kid, plus I'm super quiet and yeah...but if it does get to that I guess voicing would be alright.

Last but not least (damn this is getting long) my personality is pretty much based on all things cute and magical. I also like twisted stuff, like real sick *****, and dark humor (look up transgressive literature and if you're still with me then yay! 😃). I'm honest as *****, and sadly I always end up embarrassing myself in some way or another. I also like drama but not my own drama if that makes sense...

Anyways that's all I can think about at the moment. If you feel like we make a match then feel free to message me (or leave a note card just in case I'm not online or on my alt).

I'm Nia, btw, but you can find me in world by searching pookietm or I guess just message me back here lol. 😊

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Xossi said:

Hobbies:

Go to the beach.

Hi Xossi! We have a lot of things in common.. all that paragraph... tho i'm not new to creating mesh and could give you a few tips and tricks (as long as they are not creating mesh clothing related lol but hey i can try to) I'd love to be your friend :)