Need something made? We create Scripts / Mesh / Animesh / Textures! Hire us today!

LifeSeed

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1677 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone, we are a group of developers looking to help you get YOUR projects off the ground for a low cost!~

We all have over 8 years experience in our given fields and can create anything as the sky is the limit from full sims to even mobile games if needed.

We do everything from custom scripts / meshs / animesh / and textures whenever needed.

CUSTOM SCRIPTS

We can do any type of script from fun custom games(either sim-based or a small board game) to SL code that connects to databases or even connects your project to a your mobile phone. All our scripts are always fully permed and allowed to be edited. We also provide documentation on big projects in case further development needs to be done.

CUSTOM MESHS

If you need a mesh or meshs, we can provide high and low prim solutions. We do always appreciate any form of references such as images from google or sketches you might have made. We do all types of meshs ( Furniture, Wearables, Pets, Avatars, etc..) and can supply all 3D files in and out of SL (fully permed of course).

CUSTOM PROJECTS

All custom projects are welcome but always requires a good description of what you are looking for and to know what you require (Such as, do you require a  HUD? a database? a website? a mobile app? do you need 3D? ... etc).

If you have any questions / concerns it is better to message me directly.

Come check us out at our HeadQuarters for more info/demos :  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Make It R3IGN/81/100/18

Highlighted projects in SL:

Custom RP Sim that connects to database from HUD, Custom RC Death-match game, Attachable gun turret for boat/ship

Highlighted projects worked on outside of SL

(MMO for mobile) : https://www.buildnx.com/spellborne

(VR Education Project) : https://www.buildnx.com/learnertech

I very rarely give people a review unless I hate a product. But, our group hired this talented scripter to prepare an unusual item for motorcycle clubs. She came through with flying colors. Fantastic job. I would recommend Cremz (LifeSeed) to anyone that needs a scripter or 3D modeler. 

Edited by Mightbe Shelter
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Mightbe Shelter said:

I very rarely give people a review unless I hate a product. But, our group hired this talented scripter to prepare an unusual item for motorcycle clubs. She came through with flying colors. Fantastic job. I would recommend Cremz (LifeSeed) to anyone that needs a scripter or 3D modeler. 

Thank you very much, glad to be of help! 😊

Update : We are currently also hiring a secretary / receptionist

Requirements : A good personality, professional in how they present themselves, and someone who is not robotic in how they respond to things. A bonus would be to have knowledge of google docs, but we can always train the correct individual. We also require your SL age to be of at least 60 days of age.

If you are interested in this paid position please message me in-world to discuss if this is the right fit for you. Thank you.

Edited by LifeSeed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Apologies for the delay in sharing my feedback!

I am very happy and satisfied with the script you customized for me. That's awesome and exactly what i needed. I had been struggling for a long time as i had shared with you, also a few other scripters which i had contacted were too arrogant. The best part was you are very friendly, humble and understanding :)

Thanks so much!

• 4 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1677 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.