Billing

hanspy Acker

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1911 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I also planned to stop with premium membership for now. But even with only $10 on my paypal account SL still set my account to Premium. And maybe good idea for SL to make stopping it a little bit more easy or at least clear. I had one day for my ending everything set for no premium. Except i was not able to get rid of the land. But with no money it will end . That is what i thought . 

So SL? Please keep the 10 and set my account to basic please.  Greetings Hanny 

3 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, hanspy Acker said:

I also planned to stop with premium membership for now. But even with only $10 on my paypal account SL still set my account to Premium. And maybe good idea for SL to make stopping it a little bit more easy or at least clear. I had one day for my ending everything set for no premium. Except i was not able to get rid of the land. But with no money it will end . That is what i thought . 

So SL? Please keep the 10 and set my account to basic please.  Greetings Hanny 

That will just get your account on hold until you pay your bills...

You cannot get rid of premium until you get rid of the land... If yu do not know where your land is maybe filing a support case will help you.

It looks like you may have been reading another thread on the same topic, so I won't repeat everything that you probably already read there.  The instructions for downgrading are all right here >>>  

If you do not know where all of your land is, look in your own dashboard at secondlife.com >> Land Manager.  Check My Mainland and Group Land to be sure that you do not own any land on the Mainland.  Land elsewhere does not count.  To release any land, go to the land, stand there, and use World >>> About Land >>> General to Abandon Land.  Until you release all Mainland holdings, you will not be allowed to downgrade.  You will continue to be billed for the land and for your Premium membership.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1911 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.