hhhana

i wanna become a maid.

Hi, i've in SL for 5 months and i'm interested in role playing. I've never RP before but i'm willing to learn! I wanna rp as a sister or a babysitter or a maid. I've always wanted to become a babysitter or a maid cause i like taking care of children and doing household chores, i used to be a baby sitter for a while back in high school. 

I'm 19 in rl, i can voice if required and i have a kemono avi. So yeah, IM if you wanna rp with me! =⌒▽⌒=)

Edited by hhhana
  • Like 4

Sounds like a fun idea. I too used (and still do) babysit and I'd love to bring that experience to my SL. If you manage to find a family, or a few, feel free to message me. Maybe we can make like a babysitters club hehehe 😄

• Like 2

I would most certainly be interested in having a baby sitter watch my kids or just join in for like activities like readings and kid stuff on sim. If you both are interested in that hit me up! RedWrath Resident in-world!

• Like 1

On 25 janvier 2019 at 8:22 AM, hhhana said:

Hi, i've in SL for 5 months and i'm interested in role playing. I've never RP before but i'm willing to learn! I wanna rp as a sister or a babysitter or a maid. I've always wanted to become a babysitter or a maid cause i like taking care of children and doing household chores, i used to be a baby sitter for a while back in high school. 

I'm 19 in rl, i can voice if required and i have a kemono avi. So yeah, IM if you wanna rp with me! =⌒▽⌒=)

I've never even knew people actually did this (babysitting or being a maid) on SecondLife. I've seen it be mentioned once though. What an interesting idea/form of roleplay! :D  SL surprises me more and more all the time. Haha

• Like 2

There’s a couple recent posts with people looking for maids. Search the forum for “maid” (no quotes) to find those posts.