Not Found/Clef de Peau

conilmionome

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1919 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone. I have a Clef de Peau body applier for my signature gianni that I like very much. I wanted to try a Not Found head applier, but in the store I saw that it is no longer compatible with Clef body app ... is that right? Does anyone know skins similar to the style of Not Found? Obviously I saw those of Clef but I do not particularly like, so I'm looking for a possible combination!

6 hours ago, Ariel Vuissent said:

Cleft has, or had, multiple generations of appliers. Not Found may not match their current generation, but perhaps an older one? 

Shooting in the dark, here; I don't have experience with either shop personally.

Not Found developed his own skinappliers after Clef de Peau changed tones a while ago, they are not longer compatible.
Not found took all his skins off the market and is currently updating the tones and also releasing new ones.
The new skin appliers are in the mainstore at the wall on the left after entering the skin room.

The same happened in the past between Straydog and L'etre .. those also parted ways.
To be honest mixing Clef and Straydog won't give a very satisfying result, those are simply not made for that. It lifts up even more the common problem for necks, whats even already difficult witin the same range of skins/creators.

Edited by Ethan Paslong

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1919 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.