Jump to content
  • 0
Sign in to follow this  
HaeSooLab

Problem in MP

Question

Why i can purchase the items on my cart? When i check out the items. Always say 

So sorry to keep you waiting. We'll be right back!

We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it shortly.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
2 hours ago, HaeSooLab said:

Why i can purchase the items on my cart? When i check out the items. Always say 

So sorry to keep you waiting. We'll be right back!

We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it shortly.

 

See Grumpity Linden's reply here

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

I keep getting this too yesterday and today its driving me crazy glad to know im not the only one going thru this but I wish they would hurry up and fix it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
36 minutes ago, ChloeRue said:

I keep getting this too yesterday and today its driving me crazy glad to know im not the only one going thru this but I wish they would hurry up and fix it!

See the link to Grumpity Linden's post here and above. It won't get fixed until people start using the proper channels to report it.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

I did not receive a purchase make on MP. It is not in my received folder, but shows I paid for it in my transaction history. How do I receive it?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

First, try sending a polite IM or notecard to the creator.  Include the transaction info from your history.

If they won't send a replacement, you can file a support case with LL.

(Bear in mind that no merchant HAS to send you another item or give you a refund.  But many will, if you ask nicely.)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
12 minutes ago, Pam Astonia said:

I did not receive a purchase make on MP. It is not in my received folder, but shows I paid for it in my transaction history. How do I receive it?

 

You can now get REDELIVERY on most items on the Marketplace. So go to your Marketplace History and see if you can get that to work. I have had folks use it to get automatic redeliveries of my products. 

image.png.a4f47bb6f2e4c2dad28c0d311b3ede3b.png

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...