Mature Male Skins

Sion Bedrosian

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1888 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been looking on the market lately for a mature, 40-50 year old male skin. Preferably for Gianni/Geralt or Slink bodies. I have Slink currently and I'm planning to switch over to the newer Geralt.

There still seems to be the same old gap in the market between 20-something supermodel skin and 60+ grandad skin. I would prefer something a little grizzled, with a few facial wrinkles, NO grey facial hair!

So far I've tried a demo for Birth's Hades skin, which looks promising and is in the right ball park for looks. I'd be grateful if any shopping experts can direct me to similar skins.

This question pops up occasionally, I think you'd find some clues if you did a search on the forum. Anyway, 'most' skin creators have appliers for both Signature and Slink, it's more important to know what head you've got. VYC has some more 'grizzled', middle-aged skins, but they're mainly made for.. Well, different skins for different heads. They do come with Omega appliers though. 

After much deliberation I kind of gave up on the mature skin hunt. The best match I found was the Birth skin - Hades, though that had some baked in shadows on the face I didn't like and was a tad too photorealistic. So I went with a skin from Nivaro instead and made this guy....

8600b745c0e02ce0cfa30816c6d77352.png

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1888 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.