MP Listing text "caused automatic unlisting".

Plato Novo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1920 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

"Successfully updated, but banned text in the description field caused an automatic unlisting of the product"

This is the notice I'm getting about this description text for a general item:

"This listing is for the brass version of this vanity only. If you'd like the nickel version, please see "related items" at the bottom of this page.

There are 18 animations for one av. The trick with this vanity is you can access the animations via the menu, OR, you can click on the rezzed decor items and that animation will begin. It's a nice option to add a bit more realism, if you choose.

You can also unlink and detach any of the decor items you choose, and still use those wearables with the vanity. If the decor items are linked, the chair must remain the main prim in order for any of the decors' animations to work on click. Not all wearables in the item have matching decor.

The vanity and chair are 4Li. Each decor item is 1Li, so the highest amount of Li you'll have with all rezzed would be 11Li.

This item is C/M/NT, but the scripts and wearables inside have different permissions.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to send me an IM. Thanks! :)"

What in that text is causing the error??? "Trick"? "Click"? "Realism"???

Heeelp! :(

6 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, Whirly Fizzle said:

The problem word is 11Li

Add a space between 11 & Li & you're good to go.

@Whirly FizzleI had to google to find out what I was missing other than a lot of science I cannot see anything, is it just the numbers/letters smooshed doing it, as in if it said 99leadballoons it would do the same thing ?

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Sasy Scarborough said:

@Whirly FizzleI had to google to find out what I was missing other than a lot of science I cannot see anything, is it just the numbers/letters smooshed doing it, as in if it said 99leadballoons it would do the same thing ?

I found the word by a process of elimination with the description in one of my listings.

I suspect the banned words filter is flagging it because it's too close to the word loli.

Edited by Whirly Fizzle
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Whirly Fizzle said:

I found the word by a process of elimination with the description in one of my listings.

I suspect the banned words filter is flagging it because it's too close to the word loli.

The filter bans words that are maybe close to a word it doesn't like.  That's just plain messed up. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1920 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.