Another MP change - a Good one. Thank you, LL!!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1907 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There seems to be a bug in the feature that shows 'You have purchased this item on....' above an item listing.

When I click 'buy now' on an item but then cancel on the invoice page it will from then on show that I bought the item on that day.

Can anyone confirm this?

1 hour ago, Christhiana said:

There seems to be a bug in the feature that shows 'You have purchased this item on....' above an item listing.

When I click 'buy now' on an item but then cancel on the invoice page it will from then on show that I bought the item on that day.

Can anyone confirm this?

Confirmed - and it also happens with items in your cart.  Basically, if you get all the way to the final Buy page, then all applicable items that you are buying get flagged as 'previously purchased' for this message.  I even logged out and back in, but the items are still showing that I purchased them today.

I opened a JIRA: https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/BUG-226213

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Thanks 4

On 1/20/2019 at 12:30 PM, kali Wylder said:

oh that is really great!  I can't tell you how many times I have bought the same thing by accident having forgotten that I bought it before. D'oh!

Too many times. I think I like something and buy it only to find I already have it. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1907 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.