Another MP change - a Good one. Thank you, LL!!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1911 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I logged in to the MP and was looking at some hair.  I clicked on one that was cute and look what I saw right above the listing:

image.png.b80d620c5bfd58e179eb8fc3330754f0.png

That is great news, thank you for sharing

45 minutes ago, kali Wylder said:

oh that is really great!  I can't tell you how many times I have bought the same thing by accident having forgotten that I bought it before. D'oh!

If you have done that, have you contacted the seller, usually double purchases are refunded. 

added : I just went to MP to test it out, and I saw I had something in my cart, I went to buy it and the price had dropped since saving it two days ago, so double thanks on that @LittleMe Jewell

Edited by Sasy Scarborough
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, kali Wylder said:

I have sometimes, but a few times I've just been too embarrassed to

never be embarassed, inventories sometimes do not show all things, sometimes you just love something so much seeing it again is exciting and you buy it for the same reason you already did  :) I know personally if I was to see that a customer had purchased something twice I would make sure to get in touch and refund, but it is not always possible to see that. 

6 hours ago, kali Wylder said:

oh that is really great!  I can't tell you how many times I have bought the same thing by accident having forgotten that I bought it before. D'oh!

Only way I could find out before, was to click on reviews and try to write a review. If I get the message "You must purchase this before you can write a review" than I know it's safe, I haven't bought it.

But this new function is so much better and faster. Even the date it is bought. Love++++

5 hours ago, Solar Legion said:

That has been there for a couple of months at the very least.

Definitely sometime after Nov 23, 2018.   That is the date that I opened a Feature Request JIRA for it after I accidentally bought something again and then when I contacted the creator, she chuckled and told me that I had actually bought the item 3 times and she had already refunded me once.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Definitely sometime after Nov 23, 2018.   That is the date that I opened a Feature Request JIRA for it after I accidentally bought something again and then when I contacted the creator, she chuckled and told me that I had actually bought the item 3 times and she had already refunded me once.

cocktail.gif.a1352303bfdaec8d07e257419d5cb80d.gif

3 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

smh :)

17 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

I can only applaud with one hand though... would it really have hurt to go the extra mile to link this new box to the redelivery option?

Baby steps - slowly, but surely they might get all the pieces there.  I'll take the tiny victories over nothing at all.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Talligurl said:

Purchase history has a search function now as well, and a redelivery button,  life is good.

breaks neck trying to get there WOW WOW WOW I knew of redelivery, but the search options three of them is wonderful, to be able to search out who you have gifted, alt purchases etc, and redeliver as needed, opens it all up, well done all the lindens involved.

Edited by Sasy Scarborough
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, anniepany said:

ummm...can anyone tell me how to get the redelivery? I've looked all over and have no clue where it is. Thanks!

Go to your Dashboard. From there click: Shop, Shopping History. On the shopping history page you can redeliver items what you have bought.

Edited by Coby Foden
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Coby Foden said:

Got to your Dashboard. From there click: Shop, Shopping History. On the shopping history page you can redeliver items what you have bought.

And use the date given in "You purchased this item on $DATE" to narrow down your search ;)

12 hours ago, Talligurl said:

Purchase history has a search function now 

OMG, OMG, OMG  

/me does happy dance

I can't believe they are rolling out all these changes that we've been asking for and not making any announcements.

Another big THANK YOU, LL !!!!

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1911 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.