Account on hold, have had no reply for 4 days.

L1ttleP1nk

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1921 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi there,

My main account "Pickullz" is on hold because of a small debt that I had, I have submitted a ticket on from a guest account and this account as well last week. Can someone please reply, Its now taking so long that I may have to wait another week until I can pay it off now as I may have used that money by the time I get a reply. I haven't had access to my account for Months now because Second life failed to notify me about failed payments and by the time I wasn't allowed to log in from my viewer I already had two months owing on my premium! So heres the ticket number from original ticket for My main account: #1298282

Thanks

12 answers to this question

Don't bother telling us.  This is a resident-to-resident Answers site.  We have no access to your account (thank goodness). Lindens rarely come here and they almost never deal directly with individual resident issues,  Submit a support case, giving reference to your prior cases by number, or call the Linden Lab Billing Office directly on Monday morning.  The billing team is available from 6am to 3pm PST, Monday through Friday.
Call toll-free in the US/Canada: 800-294-1067 or 703-286-6277 .

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, L1ttleP1nk said:

Hi there,

My main account "Pickullz" is on hold because of a small debt that I had, I have submitted a ticket on from a guest account and this account as well last week. Can someone please reply, Its now taking so long that I may have to wait another week until I can pay it off now as I may have used that money by the time I get a reply. I haven't had access to my account for Months now because Second life failed to notify me about failed payments and by the time I wasn't allowed to log in from my viewer I already had two months owing on my premium! So heres the ticket number from original ticket for My main account: #1298282

Thanks

nobody here can do something for you, you have to wait for support (this is not support, just a seperate part of the forum)

14 minutes ago, L1ttleP1nk said:

because Second life failed to notify me about failed payments and by the time I wasn't allowed to log in from my viewer I already had two months owing on my premium!

it's not Second Life's duty to tell you you'r having a failing payment, it is you who has to keep the payment method active and enough funds to feed the account.

Do as Rolig tells, call them, and see if you can manage a solution.

• Like 1

@L1ttleP1nk I am in New Zealand as well and have definitely called LL in California from here in the past, so it is doable.  You just have to call them early in our morning.  However, even if you do reach them, I doubt they will reinstate your account until they receive payment and the debt is cleared.  You should have been able to do that at any time by logging on the the web site and changing your payment method even if your account is on hold and cannot login in world.

Edited by Gabriele Graves

30 minutes ago, L1ttleP1nk said:

it's not just the time thing its phone costs too. I can't log in online either so I cant pay the debt

That's why I suggested using Skype.  That would save you a lot of the expense.  As for logging in .... If you can log in here, you can log in to your dashboard, update your payment method, and make the payment.  It's all the same password.  Click on the Second Life Community icon at the top of this mage to get started.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1921 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.