Forum Lags...Freezes when I multi-quote ...

Laoise Rumsford

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1922 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I don't know how else to describe it beyond the title.

I would go to the "HOW DOES YOUR AVATAR LOOK TODAY?" and would attempt to quote two people instead of posting one reply at a time. But it's like...After a few minutes my text cursor will JUMP across my sentence, or the middle of my paragraph and no matter what I do I cannot return it where it needs to be so I can finish my post. The only way to fix this issue (that I've discovered) is to refresh the page and if I'm lucky it won't do it again - but it usually does.

Could this possibly have anything to do with my chosen theme (dark)? My adblockers are turned off and unless it's something I am unaware of... I don't know what else to try; except post here.

Edited by Laoise Rumsford
re-worded the title to make more sense.

There are some annoying faults with this forum software. One that I come across frequently occurs when writing a post (just like I'm doing right now), and want to move the cursor to a place in the text that I've already written, perhaps to correct a typo, or add (insert) something. Usually the cursor keys move it ok, but sometimes the cursor keys won't move it at all. And "sometimes" is common. It is only in this forum that I find the problem. It doesn't happen for me in any other programme. I think that refreshing the page re-enables the cursor keys, but I usually use the mouse to place the cursor where I want it instead.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1922 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.