Marketplace not working

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1749 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I keep trying to buy something on marketplace but when I press buy it just says there is a problem and to continue shopping. Is anyone else having this problem? This is what it says:

So sorry to keep you waiting. We'll be right back!

We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it shortly.

Edited by Vanessa Sakai

• Lindens

Hi! We took a look and didn't see any general problems with the marketplace during that time period.  If you experience issues again, it will be immensely helpful to have a bug report with details of the attempted purchase, the time frame when the issue occurred, and other relevant details, so that we can look in the logs and try to identify the problem.   Thank you!

More info on filing bug reports: 

• Like 2

I opened a bug report last week as suggested by Sparky Linden and got a quick reply. They seemed to have fixed the issue regarding the "Sorry to keep you waiting" message. Everything has been working fine for me now.

However, there are a few reports from other people regarding gifted items that are being delivered to the original buyer's "received items" instead of going to the intended person's account.

On a side note, a lot of people that I've asked, have never experienced any of these issues with the Market Place at all. So whatever the bug or error is, it just seems to be affecting different people at random times. I've seen older threads about that "Sorry to keep you waiting" message from 2012, 2014.

Anyway, feel free to add your comments to the bottom of the report to let them know if you're still having issues. 

https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/BUG-226156?filter=-2

• Like 2

TODAY, IT'S ALWAYS THE ***** ON MARKETPLACE. NOW WE CAN PURCHASE, BUT ***** IN DELIVERY. DON'T BUY AS GIFT.

I PURCHASED 5 ITEMS FOR ME AND 5 SAME ITEMS AS GIFT FOR A FRIEND. I RECEIVED ALL THE ITEMS AND MY FRIEND NOTHING.

To know, before in a previous purchase on marketplace, before to be blocked with the message "So sorry to keep you waiting. We'll be right back!",

same configuration, 5 items for me and 5 items as gift for a friend, all items gone to my friend and nothing to me. At this day, SL don't soluce the problem, to give me

this products, and now to give products to my friend. As products are no transfert, it's a true problem. Support say, it's not our problem, it's marketplace team, and this team

continue to do *****.

• 4 months later...

MP went through a bad patch of randon disconnects and failing to deliver gifts, but my confidence has been restored. In the last few weeks it has worked as it should. Which is good for an addict like me........

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1749 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.