Very short blue hair

ainst Composer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1846 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I love hair in general, but I particularly love short hair.

I picked up this lovely short hair from the Salon 52 event just recently (aka Hairology) - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MINA Hair/114/76/29

It is made by DURA. I bought a blonde set called U90 Fatpack4.

It comes with a color-picker, so blue would be available, but I guess you'd need a lighter hair color to begin with.

Here's my normal look, plus I tried a blue color just for you showing the color picker :)

Clip0003a.thumb.jpg.c8b6d494fd4768ff11d3c662f21f4ea1.jpg

Clip0001a.thumb.jpg.e4709aa49f2b04994ae480164d681b34.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

54 minutes ago, Laoise Rumsford said:

Rezology is worth a look, yes? Plus, the creator is selling a good majority of their creations for $L25**

Bear in mind that Rezology can be a bit hit and miss. Cheap, yes, but some of hair is not rigged quite right and sits rather high above the head (on account of it being made for another platform than SL). Others are fine but you won't know until you buy them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Stephanie Misfit said:

Bear in mind that Rezology can be a bit hit and miss. Cheap, yes, but some of hair is not rigged quite right and sits rather high above the head (on account of it being made for another platform than SL). Others are fine but you won't know until you buy them.

oh what platform it being made for?

20 hours ago, Stephanie Misfit said:

that is why I demo hair...

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Stephanie Misfit said:

^^ This. 

I grabbed some since they were so cheap.  While many are great, a few just don't sit quite right, but since they are rigged, they can't be moved. There were also a few that actually sat a bit too low, showing scalp, but a decent hair base took care of that issue.  I only had problems with a few and given the price, I was okay tossing those. Figuring the average price across all that I bought, I still came out with a good deal on the ones I kept.  

• 2 months later...

As a blue haired avi myself i go to Runaway hair and .EscalateD. If your looking for a nice dark blue .EscalateD. colors packs are the best. but if you want a lighter brighter blue go with the neons pack. Runaway has a few ice blue and neons but be mindful to try the demos first ive gotten a few without the demos and ended up with the ice blue which i personally dont like. Oh and if you find one you like at .EscalateD. join their group and save a few linden!

.EscalateD.

Runaway Hair

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1846 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.