Tooback

Looking for SL BDSM Relationship

Hi

I am looking to meet a girl in sl, any age but young is preferred,  who enjoys being tied up and raped  for several hours a day by a brutish older man and forced to have multiple orgasms.  You will be chained to my bed at night and forced to work as my prostitute during the day.  You must be a sexual athlete and be willing to follow rl commands and voice.   

If things go well between us, I want to take this to the next level and if that works out, I would like to this in real life with this person that I meet in sl.

Eastern USA is preferred but if you are willing to relocate from another country, I would enjoy that.  I am a writer and use sl for creative purposes so I have lots for free time.

I have been lucky and get residuals so I really don't have to work.  I own my house and two cars.

What do I like?  Blonds.  Blue eyes.  European or Asian.  Submissives.  *****s.

Tooback

Edited by Tooback
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Wow! That is a lot of requirements for few, if not no, benefits for your potential slave(?) Partner(?)...I mean the way you wrote this, I'm assuming you must be a greek god of a man. You couldn't be serious when you wrote this, right?

...Right?

Why do I feel like no one is going to bother answering your ad? 🤔

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, PookieTM said:

Why do I feel like no one is going to bother answering your ad? 🤔

I'm guessing the blond, blue-eyed Asians are all taken. 

• Haha 2

image.thumb.png.56a4cddedb6624e0848bd3cf3ac48f93.png

So... "nobody in their right mind can argue that rape is not a terrible violence", but you want someone to let you first simulate rape in SL and you hope to take all of your role play (including the rape, I assume) into RL. Interesting.

image.thumb.png.8865d2e87b14588f668f79d8d3c59a75.png

You also previously stated that the "exposure to sex, violence, prostitution, ..... is in over abundance", yet you wish to add to it.  Again... interesting.

And apparently you've been around for a long time, but are too afraid to post using your primary account - or you are just looking to troll and start drama. 

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 5

20 hours ago, Tooback said:

Hi

I am looking to meet a girl in sl, any age but young is preferred,  who enjoys being tied up and raped  for several hours a day by a brutish older man and forced to have multiple orgasms.  You will be chained to my bed at night and forced to work as my prostitute during the day.  You must be a sexual athlete and be willing to follow rl commands and voice.   

If things go well between us, I want to take this to the next level and if that works out, I would like to this in real life with this person that I meet in sl.

Eastern USA is preferred but if you are willing to relocate from another country, I would enjoy that.  I am a writer and use sl for creative purposes so I have lots for free time.

I have been lucky and get residuals so I really don't have to work.  I own my house and two cars.

What do I like?  Blonds.  Blue eyes.  European or Asian.  Submissives.  *****s.

Tooback

Pictures and verification that you DO look like that AND your house and two cars...*rolls my eyes*

• Like 1

13 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

image.thumb.png.56a4cddedb6624e0848bd3cf3ac48f93.png

So... "nobody in their right mind can argue that rape is not a terrible violence", but you want someone to let you first simulate rape in SL and you hope to take all of your role play (including the rape, I assume) into RL. Interesting.

image.thumb.png.8865d2e87b14588f668f79d8d3c59a75.png

You also previously stated that the "exposure to sex, violence, prostitution, ..... is in over abundance", yet you wish to add to it.  Again... interesting.

And apparently you've been around for a long time, but are too afraid to post using your primary account - or you are just looking to troll and start drama. 

Wow okay so this man is even more confused than I originally thought. I guess he does wish to add to the "toxic" community of SL, except taking it a step further by going offline with it.

Very interesting 😒

Back when Second Life was new all the romance magazines had stories about finding true love on Second Life.  So I thought I would see what would happen if I posted a topic like this one and..........nothing did.  Years ago people were more open on second life but not anymore.  

46 minutes ago, Tooback said:

Back when Second Life was new all the romance magazines had stories about finding true love on Second Life.  

The problem is, your idea of true love isn't marketable to those magazines. Imagine the cover shots.

7 hours ago, Tooback said:

Back when Second Life was new all the romance magazines had stories about finding true love on Second Life.  So I thought I would see what would happen if I posted a topic like this one and..........nothing did.  Years ago people were more open on second life but not anymore.  

There are still plenty of people looking for RL love in SL, but apparently not many (or at least not many that read the forums) are looking for the type of relationship you described.

You also have to remember that the percentage of people in SL that come to the forums is extremely tiny.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
typo

4 hours ago, Tooback said:

Years ago people were more open on second life but not anymore.  

You said open.

Did you mean naive*?

* Yes, it's a euphemism.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters