jeaneos7

Close up portraits

Posted (edited)

704433060_profileworange-Copy.thumb.png.0dbd6a314521bd78beb4beb9bac3d519.png

One I took, last night. Hope you like it. : )

All in-world. No post-processing.

Edited by Myra Wildmist
  • Like 13

Posted (edited)

1626418505_Rileyclose_18Aug2019_512.thumb.png.ae2efb698e0624cc41236fa410ed36e1.png

Not actually my portrait of course, but my Zooby Animesh baby Riley. Was too cute, I had to! 😊❤️

312715126_Riley28Aug2019_crop1024.thumb.png.75c789e0b7a3ec79dbf0a4df063a1e56.png

EDIT: added this because... well because I could. And it's still a fairly close up portrait? 🤔

(I know, that big circle in the corner is annoying but didn't want to "let go" of Riley in Edit mode to de-render the obstruction so think of it as my thumb over the edge of the camera lens. Or some artistic leanings perhaps).

Edited by RaeLeeH
Added pic spammage of the fake-fake avatar variety.
  • Like 8
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, RaeLeeH said:

312715126_Riley28Aug2019_crop1024.thumb.png.75c789e0b7a3ec79dbf0a4df063a1e56.png

EDIT: added this because... well because I could. And it's still a fairly close up portrait? 🤔

(I know, that big circle in the corner is annoying but didn't want to "let go" of Riley in Edit mode to de-render the obstruction so think of it as my thumb over the edge of the camera lens. Or some artistic leanings perhaps).

That big circle in the corner is actually -- in my imagination -- a giant polkadot and there should be more of them in the other corners because that's the kind of picture it is!  It demands big happy polkadots.

I love the shot; that's a great face.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I had an emo phase during my awkward teenage years. I thought I was edgy and cool.  Braces? Smokey eyeliner? Hot Topic choker? Check, check, check.

My embarrassment is immeasurable.  #BlunderYears

emokid01.jpg

• Like 5

I'm trying to learn how to do more with Photoshop than just auto-correct stuff.  I decided to play with windlights, then try different adjustments on them to see what I came up with.  I'm actually pretty happy with these. 

PinknVibrant2-1024x918.png

PinknVibrant3-1024x817.png

PinknVibrant4-1024x882.png

• Like 7