Captured on secondlife

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1863 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

19 hours ago, MRSCANDIREDBONE said:

For one I said earlier was new too collars on sl and poses tried at sim was not with rlv den if u gonna come at me sideways for being new to sl den u can piss off 

Oh, I didn't mean to 'come at you sideways'. It just reminded me of that one time a coworker wanted to 'check out' the drill press - turning it on and pushing it down, with his hand on the work table, wearing a glove. To be fair, once the healing process following the reconstructive surgery of his hand was through, we could use him as an example for the newbies of what happens if you get your hair or clothing caught in a piece of industrial machinery. Even have a chuckle about it on occasion.

Anyway, the main point I was trying to make was that perhaps you should take a moment to read the RLV manual. Maybe you 'should' have done so before throwing yourself into an adult sim with capture play. Then again, being stuck on such furniture may well have been the excellent time to do so. By this point, it's past overdue, if you intend on using it. If not, then disable your viewer's RLV function (just the same way you turned it on, but the other way around) and remove the RLV scripts from your collar. 

2 hours ago, MRSCANDIREDBONE said:

How do u even edit it or restrict stuff on collar itself as I have no klue what u mean 

To remove the scripts from the collar, right-click it (in your inventory, if hitting it on your avatar doesn't work), click 'Edit'. In the Build Menu that this opens, flick your way to the 'content' tab, inside there you'll find the scripts - select and delete them. 

On 1/19/2019 at 12:20 PM, Ethan Paslong said:

this lines are always so good for your reputation... and yes... in special when you'r new.

Yea I let stuff get to me easy anyways I got help on sl from someone who helpin me Learn collar commands and set it up seemed like nice guy we will see how it goes 

21 minutes ago, MRSCANDIREDBONE said:

Yea I let stuff get to me easy anyways I got help on sl from someone who helpin me Learn collar commands and set it up seemed like nice guy we will see how it goes 

In view of the user name you've chosen, I thought you might like this: http://www.redbone.be/History.html

• Like 1

Someone asked me to put on one of those collars one time..I went crazy trying to get it off once I knew what was up..

If it would have been real life,it would have probably went something like this once I realized there was  leash involved..

I hated every moment of it..

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1

On January 18, 2019 at 4:25 PM, Selene Gregoire said:

Unless of course the wearer accepted the collar from someone not a "reputable" seller.

I once accepted a "gift", it was called teddy bear or some such thing, once I accepted he started to drag me across the sim, till I logged out of course.

Mistakes can happen, even if you are aware of the way in which RLV works, there are other reasons to have it activated, but you can still get 'captured' that was why I came to look. I was once visiting a store and ended up walking too close to a cage on display in the garden of the store, and sure enough I ended up trapped and unable to get out, because there was no option to accept etc. I think I did click on it, but not to be trapped as I was in my mindset in a commercial location, so just as you may decide to check out the animations on a sofa in a store for furniture etc. We had to contact the creator and have them remove me, because logging back in trapped me over and over, I could have gone elsewhere but I wanted to be where I was with my partner. It also meant if ever returning to the sim it would snare me again, so best to get it dealt with. 

In regards to a 'collar' when I joined SL it was with the mindset of anything looking like that was a 'choker' as in a piece of jewellery/accessory. I bought one and was wearing it when a friend told me I could not wear them that way as it would just be a public declaration that I was collared. I was really annoyed at that, that they can't just be wearables, that was a long time ago though, now you can just wear a collar and it is just what it is, the only reason a collar means something is when there is someone it also means something to, and the scripts can be in anything, throw them in your favourite shoes, hair whatever, it does not have to be a collar at all.

• Like 1

On 1/20/2019 at 7:14 PM, Sasy Scarborough said:

Mistakes can happen, even if you are aware of the way in which RLV works, there are other reasons to have it activated, but you can still get 'captured' that was why I came to look. I was once visiting a store and ended up walking too close to a cage on display in the garden of the store, and sure enough I ended up trapped and unable to get out, because there was no option to accept etc. I think I did click on it, but not to be trapped as I was in my mindset in a commercial location, so just as you may decide to check out the animations on a sofa in a store for furniture etc. We had to contact the creator and have them remove me, because logging back in trapped me over and over, I could have gone elsewhere but I wanted to be where I was with my partner. It also meant if ever returning to the sim it would snare me again, so best to get it dealt with. 

In regards to a 'collar' when I joined SL it was with the mindset of anything looking like that was a 'choker' as in a piece of jewellery/accessory. I bought one and was wearing it when a friend told me I could not wear them that way as it would just be a public declaration that I was collared. I was really annoyed at that, that they can't just be wearables, that was a long time ago though, now you can just wear a collar and it is just what it is, the only reason a collar means something is when there is someone it also means something to, and the scripts can be in anything, throw them in your favourite shoes, hair whatever, it does not have to be a collar at all.

I don't mean to bump this thread up again,but ever since this thread,I kind of got curious of what all could be done with the RLV stuff..

There is lots of cool things that can be done with these remotes and stuff that doesn't have anything to do with getting captured.. Like setting up huds and things with chat commands..

I'm sure there is other ways to do it,but toying around with them the past couple of days,once i got the hang of it,it is really user friendly..I like not having to have all my huds on my screen like I normally have them because I am in them all the time. now I just type in a couple words and they pop up..the same with outfits and things ..Not even having to open my inventory...

I just keep all those capture things off and they can't get me..hehehehe

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I don't mean to bump this thread up again,but ever since this thread,I kind of got curious of what all could be done with the RLV stuff..

There is lots of cool things that can be done with these remotes and stuff that doesn't have anything to do with getting captured.. Like setting up huds and things with chat commands..

I'm sure there is other ways to do it,but toying around with them the past couple of days,once i got the hang of it,it is really user friendly..I like not having to have all my huds on my screen like I normally have them because I am in them all the time. now I just type in a couple words and they pop up..the same with outfits and things ..Not even having to open my inventory...

I just keep all those capture things off and they can't get me..hehehehe

When it first came out, I was so excited imagining how much use it could have. I imagined fashion shows where two or three dressers controlled everyones outfits and the models only had to concentrate on walking, everything else would happen for them. Unfortunately lag could mean a model may end up walking the runway bald with one shoe, but not like that has never happened with sl bugs before

Edited by Sasy Scarborough
Typos on tablet
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sasy Scarborough said:

When it first came out, I was so excited imagining how much use it could have. I imagined fashion shows where two or three dressers controlled everyones outfits and the models only had to concentrate on walking, everything else would happen for them. Unfortunately lag could mean a model may end up walking the runway bald with one shoe, but not like that has never happened with sl bugs before

I was not bald. And I had both shoes! Not my fault SL decided to stick them up my rear end. shiftyeyes.gif.028350dd6ad58772aac419f7e7f37927.gif

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

I was not bald. And I had both shoes! Not my fault SL decided to stick them up my rear end. shiftyeyes.gif.028350dd6ad58772aac419f7e7f37927.gif

also not your fault that you would randomly kiss your ankles I bet too :P  (that was the most horrifying bug of the past decade, it happened to me last year once and it was the GASP heard around the world. It did not stay though thank goodness, I could not have survived that bug again lol

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Sasy Scarborough said:

also not your fault that you would randomly kiss your ankles I bet too :P  (that was the most horrifying bug of the past decade, it happened to me last year once and it was the GASP heard around the world. It did not stay though thank goodness, I could not have survived that bug again lol

You would have had to have been there to believe some of thing things I've seen actually happened. :S

1 hour ago, Sasy Scarborough said:

I was there, I was snickering at you pulling shoes out of your bottom while I was trying to select earrings and necklaces out of my own 

I just had this sudden flashback to working for one of the first (if not the first) modeling agencies in SL. In 2005. That poor girl had more than her jewelry hanging out of her rectal orifice. That was you? 

Just now, Selene Gregoire said:

I just had this sudden flashback to working for one of the first (if not the first) modeling agencies in SL. In 2005. That poor girl had more than her jewelry hanging out of her rectal orifice. That was you? 

I have never been so glad to say I am a 2006 baby in my life...

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Sasy Scarborough said:

I think right now ,mesh clothes give more of a problem to those that would try to undress me,than anything..So that's a good thing..hehehehe

I found a place that has this RLV walk through that  tests what can be taken off of you by others..it shows how to set up folders and things..at first it was only my alphas that could be taken off..Once I had my folders setup,it couldn't get to them..

They said it was the most hard core undresser,so I'm pretty safe there..

I'm still learning about a lot of it,But it's pretty neat,plus it's giving me something else to do that is interesting.. I can call any of my huds up or any saved outfits through one button or a chat command, once I have them set up in the #RLV folder in their specific directory..

once I'm finished with getting everything set up, I should only be wearing one hud instead of the four that I always had on..Plus not have to go into my inventory for much of anything other than to create a new outfit or set up another hud folder,that or just to get something out of it that is unrelated to those things..

I love the insta change of outfits..insta change depends on the lag,but it's still much better than rezzing piece by piece through my inventory..

I'm just enjoying being in an unknown area of things..It breaks up the monotony that can happen from time to time.. :)

Edited by Ceka Cianci

In one of my few uses of RLV, I was playing with a friend once upon a time. I was using a demon avatar I had put together. I swooped down out of darkness and leashed her quickly. Then I streaked back up into the midnight sky, carrying her with me. We wanted to see if it would work and both ended up laughing hysterically when it did.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

In one of my few uses of RLV, I was playing with a friend once upon a time. I was using a demon avatar I had put together. I swooped down out of darkness and leashed her quickly. Then I streaked back up into the midnight sky, carrying her with me. We wanted to see if it would work and both ended up laughing hysterically when it did.

Perfect!

I loved pushing my SL-ex off high places while she was leashed. The resulting yo-yo bounce was delightful... at least to me.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Perfect!

I loved pushing my SL-ex off high places while she was leashed. The resulting yo-yo bounce was delightful... at least to me.

I should try that..

I don't have my things setup so others can mess with me,but I can hook myself to stuff and jump off the edge of something..

I'm gonna go give that a try here in a bit..hehehehe

• 1 month later...

I had the same issue with my first collar. Im using Firestorm.
I just disabled the "Allow Remote Scripted Viewer Controls" [RLVa] and took off the collar. Requires restart so its seriously annoying. 
The best solution i found was to get a better scripted Collar that had a RLV>"Clear All" option in its HUD. 
Its still a bit of a hassle since one needs to "Touch" the collar in the main Inventory and not the Outfits

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1863 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.