BethTech

Web Search Showing Wrong Land Rating

Question

I usually don't use the web search. I did a web search for my store on a whim and noticed it was being marked as Adult. Legacy search shows it as Moderate, which is correct. What could be causing this and how do I fix it? Is it something I need to file a ticket for?

1 answer to this question

21 hours ago, BethTech said:

I usually don't use the web search. I did a web search for my store on a whim and noticed it was being marked as Adult. Legacy search shows it as Moderate, which is correct. What could be causing this and how do I fix it? Is it something I need to file a ticket for?

I can only wonder if there is a separate database that tracks these things in the SL backend: the one that keeps the web version up to date and the one that populates the *legacy* version. The web version will always be the "official" version (I presume) - so I'd submit a ticket asking about that. Though land parcel ratings have no bearing on your "store" rating (other than classified adverts - where you choose the rating you want).