eyebrow layer clipping into eyeshadow layer

Pasta Enthusiast

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1926 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Which head are you using?

With some mesh heads you have two layers (an upper and lower) that you can use. What's happening here is that the brow applier and eyeshadow applier are both fighting for that 'missing' area. Add one and it removes that section on the other. Once I know which brand and name of head you have I'll be better able to guide you as to how (and if) you can fix it.

1 minute ago, kaiyovi said:

catwa cayta in this pic.

Thought so. I figured it was Catwa because I recognised the ears ;) However, if it had been a non-Bento Catwa head then the solution would have been different. Here are your steps to fix it:

1. Use the Catwa Master HUD F to clear your face of all eye makeup and brow appliers.
  2. Apply the brows.
  3. Go to the 3rd tab (Eyes. Brows. Neck-Tattoo) of your Catwa Master HUD F. In the top section (Brows) make sure that the LOWER box is checked, next to 'Apply Changes to'
  4. Click a black 'Save' button under one of the 'Empty' boxes in that section. You might see an icon appear there, or the word 'empty' might vanish.
  5. Clear the brows again.
  6. Apply the eyeshadow.
  7. Go back to the Catwa Master HUD F, and the Brows section. This time, make sure the UPPER box is checked, and click the box above the save button that you just used for the brows.

You should now be layered correctly.

If you need me to upload a gif or video showing you exactly what to do then I can get on that when I log in :)

• Thanks 1

It was something I never really had to worry about until I made Neph. At first I thought that was just the way it would look unless I got a skin with an eyebrow on it. By now I think I've got something on pretty much every upper and lower level of her face. The one thing I can find a bit fiddly is that the sliders for the opacity of the layers is a bit difficult to set exactly the same since the increments are very close together - and that pulling the opacity up to 100% requires a little manoeuvre of grabbing and pushing it as just clicking on the slider rarely works, for me at least.

Starting with a clear face, here's the video. Let me know if you need any further help, @kaiyovi

ETA: Forgot to put this in the video, but when you apply the eyeshadow, make sure that the LOWER box is checked in the Eyes Makeup section - surrounded in red in the below image:

2036752477_tab3.PNG.6d0679f2469497e0c3eb98e5e854e732.PNG

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

Starting with a clear face, here's the video. Let me know if you need any further help, @kaiyovi

ETA: Forgot to put this in the video, but when you apply the eyeshadow, make sure that the LOWER box is checked in the Eyes Makeup section - surrounded in red in the below image:

thank you, the steps are working perfectly for one of my eyebrow appliers, unfortunately not for a particular one. maybe there's a glitch in the product & i'll have to keep messing around with it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1926 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.