tattoo applier not applying

Pasta Enthusiast

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1028 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

In the Maitreya hud there is a place to turn glovesĀ on and off, checkĀ  that soundsĀ  likeĀ  gloves are turned off, the tattoo will not show on your hands if they are. It is on the layers tabs down towards the bottom.

There are a couple of things to check before you get a redelivery. First, toggle the glove button on the layers tab of the Mait HUD. It's possible that layer has been turned off.Ā  Double check to be sure you haven't accidentally removed scripts from the hands by changing the nail color using the polish on the skin tab. If the nails change color then you know the scripts in the hands are okay. If the nails don't change color then you will need to get a redelivery of the body.Ā 

To get a redelivery, go to the Maitreya shop where you bought the body. On the counter near where the body is sold you will see a redelivery terminal. Click on it and follow the instructions.

Ā 

In addition to the above advice, if - when you click the applier - you see some text in local chat, to the tune of "Attempting to apply [etc]" then what you have is an Omega applier. To wear that on your Maitreya body you'll need the Maitreya Omega Relay. First, though, check the applier itself. Some of them have multiple options on the same applier (eg: Maitreya, Slink, Belleza, Omega) so ensure that you're clicking the correct one.

• 2 years later...

I am an experienced user of the Maitreya Hud but getting the tattoo to show on my hands was challenging. I found out that I needed to click the omega hud and chose the gloves tab for the tattoo to also apply to them. This an old tattoo but still one I enjoy wearing now and then. Just another option to consider.

https://gyazo.com/7aaf57d733a72b01f1a8a05484989d09

• Confused 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1028 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.