Valerie Inshan (Redenblack)

Saraya Starr

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1922 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am not sure how many of you remember Valerie, to me she was the most dearest, wonderful woman I knew, a great friend.  I am sorry to say that my sweet  friend Valerie has passed away :(

To all of Valérie's friends, sad news.

Val had a terrible fall on the stairs a few months back, and almost died. In her surgeries and treatments, we had hope she would recover.

Unfortunately, her pain increased terribly, and a CTI scan before Christmas showed oral cancer, advanced. We talked with the doctors about possible treatments, and her chances of survival were not great. If you feel a need to know more, please contact me in SL.

Val was due for surgery, and I have just now a letter from her mother. Val died before the surgery. She would have been on powerful pain-killers and would have passed away without suffering.

I will be keeping our home, her exquisite Spectrum, open in SL another month or two. Spectrum is truly a joy, every single object there whispers her name.

Every single day that I spent with Val was a joy, and an adventure. She was a perfect mate for me, although we never met in RL. We had hoped to have a trip to Barcelona this spring, to enjoy the Gaudi and the cuisine.

Farewell, my love ❤️

* From her mother just now:
Je suis la maman de Valérie. Je suppose que vous êtes (Domitan).
J’ai la douleur de vous apprendre la mort de Valérie. C’est horrible !
Je parle très mal anglais. Elle n’avait pas encore commencé son traitement contre son cancer. Elle est morte d’un arrêt cardiaque probablement ou d’une embolie pulmonaire.
Elle pensait souvent à vous.

Je suis tellement malheureuse !
Cordialement.
Ms. LEOPOLD

* Google translation:
I am the mother of Valerie. I guess you're (Domitan).
I teach you the pain of the death of Valerie. It's horrible !
I speak very poor English. She had not yet started treatment against her cancer. She probably died of cardiac arrest or pulmonary embolism.
She often thought of you.
I am so unhappy!
Cordially.
Ms LEOPOLD

I am so unhappy!
Cordially.
Ms LEOPOLD

My heart is broken, hard to believe I will never talk to her again :(

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 18

Oh my goodness. How terribly sad. Every single word she typed conveyed respect, love & kindness. As i read of the circumstances, I now have a clearer picture of her life and status and now understand how she was able to make everyone feel wonderful.

My deepest heartfelt condolences to you Saraya. R.I.P wonderful Valerie and thank you for brightening  my days ❤️

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Thankyou Maryanne, Tem and Syo. So many times we lose someone from SL that we have grown close to and when they disappear, sometimes we do not know why. But, this time, sadly we do. :(  She was a truly kind, caring and wonderful woman, she touched many lives and I am so glad I met her. ♥

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Val was a sweet kind sensitive lady. My life is better having know her. I met her on the forums many years ago.  For sometime she was my sidekick on the comfy fire thread.  I would come and raid her fridge from time to time. Her place in spectrum is fantastic.  Val always paid attention to detail. I have very fond memories of Val. I will miss her.

Peace!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I remember that, Hippie. The pics she posted made me smile, her Home on Spectrum was truly a home for her, it was a welcoming place to be. I remember lurking for a long time in these Forums and when I finally did post, she made me feel so welcomed. There will never be another like Val, I will miss her always :(

Edited by Saraya Starr
spelling
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1922 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.