Sign in to follow this  
SLHawk

Looking co owner for club

You like music? DUPLEX Club looking for someone interested to run a club in a succesful way. 

We have full team organized: General Managers, Dj & Host Managers and a awesome Dj's and Hosts team.

Contact me for more information!

ᴡเᴅᴇ ᴅᴀ coᴅᴇ (djwide) or facebook Wide Aura

Owner

perhaps i'm missing parts, but if you have a succesfull club, with full staff and managers ... why need a co owner?

I think what he was getting at was that he has all the required staff and items needed to accomplish success but requires a co-owner to help it get there.

• Like 1

Nah I mean This Club has so many Requirement one which I don't much agree on must be 6 months on SL I get why but you can possible reduce it to 2-3 months

Friendly Greetings!

Please send me your business plan here, what money you need and when will the payback time.
After this we can speak about the profit, but i need to see your business plan first.

Hello

I am a hard worker. As CO I will stay with the rules and make sure everyone keeps it that way! I don't believe in breaking the rules and also I am honest in any job. If so u would like to interview me please drop a IM

Wikusm1987