Looking for Recommendations of SL Blogs

Prokofy Neva

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1919 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If you go here to the infohub in Ross and go down to where the giraffe is (follow the beacon because an exact SLURL will not take you directly there) will see a stand with various SL blogs and links to their pages. It has all the ones you would expect -- the official Linden blog, New World Notes, Living in a Modem World, Strawberry Singh, SL Newser, SLuniverse etc.

But some of the other ones haven't been updated in two years. I'm looking for blogs (or even forums) that are not about fashion or music but are "travelogues," i.e. that have posts on people exploring the world, news about SL itself, etc. There are a zillion fashion blogs and I get it, and I have a few, but the purpose of this stand is more to give links to blogs that have news about SL itself or people's travels, finding an interesting build or sim, that sort of thing.

18 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

I recommend Daniel's blog too...maybe that will wash out any taste of self-promotion.  The lad's been blogging about SL since he was only a wee tad on Teen SL, and he always has something interesting to say.

I keep waiting for him to change the blog name to "Daniel Does Second Life". You know... kind of like "Debbie Does Dallas", but, noooooo... he won't do it. 348-1187022293.gif.e299cf6c5a4f978ab9fefce1c85d591c.gif

• Haha 3

On 1/14/2019 at 6:03 AM, Prokofy Neva said:

If you go here to the infohub in Ross and go down to where the giraffe is (follow the beacon because an exact SLURL will not take you directly there) will see a stand with various SL blogs and links to their pages. It has all the ones you would expect -- the official Linden blog, New World Notes, Living in a Modem World, Strawberry Singh, SL Newser, SLuniverse etc.

But some of the other ones haven't been updated in two years. I'm looking for blogs (or even forums) that are not about fashion or music but are "travelogues," i.e. that have posts on people exploring the world, news about SL itself, etc. There are a zillion fashion blogs and I get it, and I have a few, but the purpose of this stand is more to give links to blogs that have news about SL itself or people's travels, finding an interesting build or sim, that sort of thing.

You probably know this one already: https://modemworld.me

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1919 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.