Eyebrows

ITwainI

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1928 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I currently have on a Catwa stanley head and completed my whole avi but I have an issue where I can see my eyebrows perfectly but other people cant.  I bought my skin from stray dog (No Brows) and bought my own is there anything I can do to fix this issue?

2 answers to this question

14 hours ago, ITwainI said:

I currently have on a Catwa stanley head and completed my whole avi but I have an issue where I can see my eyebrows perfectly but other people cant.  I bought my skin from stray dog (No Brows) and bought my own is there anything I can do to fix this issue?

Wear your 'Catwa Master HUD M' from the Stanley folder, and go into the 3rd tab (Eyes. Brows. Neck-Tattoo). With the 'lower' box checked, push the slider under the brows section all the way to the right (the brows should fade on your face until invisible) and then all the way to the left (they'll re-appear again). For good measure, also check the 'upper' box in the same section and do the same thing. Here's a short gif showing you what to do:

b45053023b5d89592530a0a8b213d097.gif

If that still has no effect, ask the people who can't see your brows if they do see them, but very faintly. If they say 'yes' then ask them if they have Advanced Lighting enabled in their viewer's graphics preferences. Some brow appliers look very faded and almost invisible when people view them without AL enabled.

If you still have no luck, join the Catwa Head Friends support group inworld (it's free to join; paste that link into local chat and click it to bring up the group join window) and ask your question there. You can mention that Skell gave you some quick tips on the forum (I'm a CSR for Catwa) but if I'm not online and able to help you further (either in the group or in person) one of the other CSRs will help you out.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1928 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.