Posing Animations

illicitexclusive

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1928 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone I am a new creator  for sl and currently wanting to make poses and bento animated poses for sl. I had a question as far as importing the poses. I am wanting to make static poses for photography purposes. I use Blender and the Add-on Avistar for making the poses. I've followed and watched numerous YT videos and have read dozens of forums and blogs related to this topic but I'm having a hard time with my static poses. When I import them I noticed my avis fingers will wiggle and move giving off an animation instead of being completely still. Everything else on the avi is still but the fingers and slight hand movements. How do I stop this. Being that these poses are for photography purposes they need to be completely still. Is there a way to do that or video explaining this? Im sure I did something wrong but how would I go about fixing this issue? Any advice or help is greatly appreciated. Thank you

1 hour ago, illicitexclusive said:

When I import them I noticed my avis fingers will wiggle and move giving off an animation instead of being completely still. Everything else on the avi is still but the fingers and slight hand movements.

Are you wearing mesh hands that are bento and may have animations included making your hands and fingers move ? if you yourself did not add them as far as I know they should not move at all. 

What priority did you try to import them as? If your hand's inbuildt animation's priority is higher than your pose's they will animate... Not sure about avastar and anim format but also if your bones were not animated by your pose (that is you didn't put a microscopic value in the rotation instead of the zero) other animations will still work on that bone if you uploaded a bvh animation (I guess could be the same with anim).

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1928 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.