You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1918 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

At RidgeCrest Community our goal is to offer you the best possible experience and that is what we are set out to do. We have a large variety of beautiful homes and Townhoues. RP is welcome we have a fire station, police station, coffee shop, Public works and more coming soon! Come stop by our office and pick up a list of our available rentals.

► Affordable Flexible Prices

► Parcel Media Rights

► Security Orb Provided

► Easy Rental Box Access

► Option to have your House/townhome Fully furnished or Unfurnished.

Community Office LM :  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Vodka/217/10/34

Snapshot_005 sl forums.png

Snapshot_006 forums 2.png

Snapshot_007 sl forums 3.png

Snapshot_008 sl forums 4.png

I was very interested in living here until I got banned for I suppose for looking around as well

On 1/19/2019 at 3:41 PM, Saraya Starr said:

Would be nice to get to actually view the area, following the Link listed I am getting kicked off by a Security orb.

Love this community didnt have any problem getting in or getting kicked the owners were amazing they answered all of my questions. They will furnish your place for you if asked,  you can always message them if you need anything or have any questions even if its not rental related. They are very friendly have great prices would recommend this place to anyone looking for a nice modern/beach city feel!

3 minutes ago, ScarlettBelmont said:

Love this community didnt have any problem getting in or getting kicked the owners were amazing they answered all of my questions. They will furnish your place for you if asked,  you can always message them if you need anything or have any questions even if its not rental related. They are very friendly have great prices would recommend this place to anyone looking for a nice modern/beach city feel!

Thanks scarlett we appreciate it 😃

Edited by Nayshawn

On 1/19/2019 at 3:41 PM, Saraya Starr said:

Would be nice to get to actually view the area, following the Link listed I am getting kicked off by a Security orb.

Hello Saraya, My wife messaged you back about the incident ingame but you had logged out before you got her reply, It was a security orb issue we had just set up a new security orb and we were fixing the settings, We never got a response back from you.

On 1/21/2019 at 9:42 PM, LoveDsl said:

I was very interested in living here until I got banned for I suppose for looking around as well

You were banned LoveDsl because you were standing around the sim almost naked in all demo's with no info at all on your profile, In the past when we have seen this those ppl tend to be trolls so we rather be safe than sorry for our residents.

1 hour ago, Nayshawn said:

You were banned LoveDsl because you were standing around the sim almost naked in all demo's with no info at all on your profile, In the past when we have seen this those ppl tend to be trolls so we rather be safe than sorry for our residents.

That's understandable.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1918 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.