We would like to adopt a pet in SL

Aramis Melodie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1929 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, friends!

My partner and I have been dating for about a year and a half.  We're currently engaged and looking into eventually getting married and starting our little family in SL.  Like most responsible couples, we thought it'd be a good idea to start with a pet (plants are also welcome! :D).

We're laid-back, fun and spend most of our time together.  We're looking for someone who likes to RP a pet in SL and we don't really mind what gender or species you are but we're adamant about two things: 

-  We're looking for someone who's financially independent.  We have a home and lots of love to offer you.

-  We're looking for someone who uses their avatar exclusively as a pet.  We're not looking for a shifter of any sorts.  You can decide to talk or not, we're welcoming your personality with open arms, but prefer to avoid the confusion of several personalities in one avatar.

I feel it's important to mention that so far, our family only consists of us both but that we are planning to adopt kids within a year or so and are open to possibly having an extended family if we meet the right people for us.

We are usually in-world after 4 PM SLT on week days.  Kuruk stays around much later than I do.  He is also there more often during the weekends, while I am in-world about two weekends a month.

If you feel we could potentially be a good match for you, please, get in touch with us! :)

Aramis Melodie & Kuruk Zylaman (Zylaman Resident)

We like each other.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1929 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.