skin lines showing with different skin tones on preset appearance

FinnSereen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1924 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Not sure what I did, but skin lines are showing on my avatar now. It is probably clicked something on and off, but even with presets, skin tone is changed from what it was before. 

Am planning on using a skin applier that I was demo'ing but everything is turned off of that now  Is there some sequence for getting skin back to at least as good as it was before before going to appliers? It currently has a light spidey-like pattern and a different grayish sheen to the face it didn't have before.

Working with someone on Tuesday for it, but just wasn't sure if there was an obvious quick fix folks were aware of?

By the way, mine is Catwa Daniel head with Signature Geralt Body, initially Wyatt general avatar.

Edited by FinnSereen

Thanks Tatiana, went through again to get to where I was and still see pattern, though not deep, simply noticeable. Guess I'll just wait with the person helping me on tuesday as far as making other changes.. Though it doesn't have anything listed from the demo's, maybe there is some type of skin applier hiccup.

Hoping it can be resolved without starting over.

Judging by those lines, the skin is a demo - if you were trying a demo skin on, simply apply your usual skin to replace it - unless the demo skin has ended up on your tattoo/underwear/clothes layer somehow, in which case you can clear those layers in your Signature HUD.

The lines are often included in demos as a means to display stretching and skewing of the texture when mapped on the mesh quads, a lot of them being uneven may indicate that your body or shape is not going to give you the smoothest texture mapping and may give you rather awkward, low-resolution, oblong pores and such.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1924 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.